Poll

which one is you?

lust
gluttony
sloth
greed
pride
wrath
envy

Author Topic: Which of the 7 sins are you?  (Read 5155 times)



Greed:    High    
 
Gluttony:    High    
 
Wrath:    Medium    
 
Sloth:    Medium    
 
Envy:    High    
 
Lust:    Medium    
 
Pride:    High
----------------------
Overall was : Greed

I was really surprised that this is exactly me.


The IMG picture it gave me didn't work. And on top of that, it didn't tell me what I was.

Unless this was it:
Quote
Your sin has been measured. Happily for you, your sin profile leaves room for forgiveness. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and see the areas that you must improve, to save yourself from an eternity in hell.

And then this was the breakdown;

Quote
Greed: Low   

Gluttony: Medium   
 
Wrath: Low   
 
Sloth: Medium   
 
Envy: Very Low   
 
Lust:    Low   
 
Pride: Medium   

Greed:    Very High    
 
Gluttony:    High    
 
Wrath:    Very High    
 
Sloth:    Medium    
 
Envy:    Very High    
 
Lust:    Very High    
 
Pride:    Very High

Greed:   Medium   |||||||
 
Gluttony:   Medium   |||||||||
 
Wrath:   Very High   |||||||||||||||||||
 
Sloth:   Medium   |||||||
 
Envy:   Medium   |||||||
 
Lust:   Very Low   ||
 
Pride:   High ||||||||||||||||


Hell loving yes

Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Wrath is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.

Greed:    Low    ||||

Gluttony: Low   |||||

Wrath: Medium |||||||||

Sloth: Medium   ||||||||

Envy: Very Low  |

Lust: Low         ||||

Pride: Medium   |||||||

Your sin has been measured. Happily for you, your sin profile leaves room for forgiveness. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and see the areas that you must improve, to save yourself from an eternity in hell.
____________________________
Bunch of horse stuff.
Id be eating babies if I was any worse..
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:39:35 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Greed: Medium

Gluttony: High

Wrath: High

Sloth: Very High

Envy: Medium

Lust: Low


The following is some random stuff I selected to test it out.
Greed: Very High

Gluttony: Very High

Wrath: Very High

Sloth: Very High

Envy: High

Lust: Very High

Pride: Very High
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:53:18 PM by Skorpion »


Everything was low/very low except for Sloth which apparently is my deadly sin.
I admit I am a bit lazy at the least.



Also, I don't see why people are getting pissed of when you get something you know you're not. It's not like this little "quiz" will change how you live your daily life.

Like, I know I'm more envious than I am prideful. It's just a fun little site guys, no need to take it seriously.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:59:47 PM by Katamari007 »

Greed: low
 
Gluttony: medium
 
Wrath: very low
 
Sloth: very low
 
Envy: very low
 
Lust: very low
 
Pride: low

wowweee

It's odd how people think dragons are the spawn of the devil just because they have the 7 sins.
It was mostly a stereotype used back in Medieval times, but it's still what most games/stories depict.


Hoarding: Greed
Eating everything: Gluttony
Destroying everything: Wrath
Always sleeping/lazy: Sloth
Always fighting each other: Envy
Kidnapping princesses: Lust
Refusing to be a low life: Pride

Greed:    High    
 
Gluttony:    Medium    
 
Wrath:    High    
 
Sloth:    Very High    
 
Envy:    High    
 
Lust:    Very Low    
 
Pride:    High    
 

...yeah, this is kinda me
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:23:48 PM by Vegetarian Zombie »