Poll

which one is you?

lust
gluttony
sloth
greed
pride
wrath
envy

Author Topic: Which of the 7 sins are you?  (Read 5156 times)

Pride and Gluttony are the highest, followed by Wrath and Greed, with Envy, Lust and Sloth the lowest.

how do you consider that fun?
deserving a place in hell is fun?
I'm an atheist sooooooo I don't really give a stuff.


Anddd Christian mythology is kinda fun to play with like this.


Interesting experiment.

Oh well.  

Greed is my highest. Then Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, and finally Lust.

Greed:   High   
Gluttony:   Medium   
Wrath:   Low   
Sloth:   High   
Envy:   Very Low   
Lust:   Very Low   
Pride:   Medium

how do you consider that fun?
deserving a place in hell is fun?
lolhell.
silly religun peple


lolhell.
silly religun peple
this was my reaction to that post
i'd be really glad if you weren't an ass to beliefs other than yours.
as for my part i wouldn't guess he was an atheist
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:20:48 PM by JPSC »


i'd be really glad if you weren't an ass to beliefs other than yours.
as for my part i wouldn't guess he was an atheist
No stuff I'm an atheist. What do you think I am? A dumbass?


I kid. I kid.



Kinda.

Guys, don't turn this into a religion war. I'm really not in the mood.


Guys, don't turn this into a religion war. I'm really not in the mood.


How can there be a war? B)

i voted lust

but actually greed would be more correct now that i think about it. never really considered my desire for lotsa money n stuff bad lol. it just motivates me to get a good education etc

How can there be a war? B)
Well what did the crusades seem like to you? It can happen between anyone.


Well what did the crusades seem like to you? It can happen between anyone.


I mean, how can I start a war about this? I'm right.


I KID
I KID


Inb4stuffstorm :ccc

Nah, it's not worth it. All of you are now illegal immigrants.