Author Topic: [BLX] Mecha Bunny  (Read 4289 times)

Description
I was at one of my friends server bored. Then I just got this idea to build a huge mecha robot as my first robot.    It worked, but it didn't really look what I wanted it to look like. I got my friends opinion and he said it looked like a fat bunny. Well first of all its body part I was gonna make a rocket shooter in it because its a mecha... duh. And I liked the bunny part so I named it the Mecha Bunny.

Screenshots

Installation
No saves yet currently.

Required Add-Ons
Default Add-Ons

Built by
Myself... And I see no reason to include a link to my profile here because you can just click my name in the top-left corner.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:58:24 PM by PurpleMetro »

fat

6/10, could use much extensive work.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:51:16 PM by Badspot »

fat

Did you read why I said it was fat?

Did you read why I said it was fat?

And I did, not that it mattered. Excuses don't make up for bad building.

And I did, not that it mattered. Excuses don't make up for bad building.
Conan that wasn't an excuse. Jeez your really strict to a person who built his first mecha. -_-

Conan that wasn't an excuse. Jeez your really strict to a person who built his first mecha. -_-
It worked, but it didn't really look what I wanted it to look like.
Techincally that is an excuse. I'm not trying to burn you on that.

anyways still needs work. To make things look less fat increase the ratio size of other appendages, like the arm, head, and legs.

Techincally that is an excuse. I'm not trying to burn you on that.

anyways still needs work. To make things look less fat increase the ratio size of other appendages, like the arm, head, and legs.

Wait why are we even talking about it being fat. Who says mechas can't be fat? I made one and it this ended up as the results.

lol

still needs work though. Keep my advice in mind if you plan to work on this more.

The title picture looks better than the build itself.

lol

still needs work though. Keep my advice in mind if you plan to work on this more.
I agree.Maybe he should make it bigger,so the fat body goes with it better.

um
what
I don't know.What?

The title picture looks better than the build itself.
I guess you could say that.

i don't see the bunny your friend sees