0 (0%)
Wait till 75.
6 (16.7%)
Wait till 50.
10 (27.8%)
Other (Reply)
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+ - Released!!! Page 23  (Read 27864 times)

Sail hat is huge, and the arrow hat should be like dem arrow gag things.

other then that, love

Wowza, this is cool :3

Plan on porting some of Pandan's old hats to this (like the viking helm and so on) or are you going to make new versions of them?

Also, with 75 hats I daresay a GUI may be in order, the textbox cannot handle such magnatudes o,o

Aviator goggles + helmet or the two separately.
Also, will the hats be viewable in first person?  Is there a way to make it so they aren't?

How about a Laurel Wreath?  :D

Aviator goggles + helmet or the two separately.
Also, will the hats be viewable in first person?  Is there a way to make it so they aren't?
Munk said it would be hard but it would be good. Only a few hats are. Such as the builder and miner.

I could help out with models if needed.

I could help out with models if needed.
It's okay, I have loads of free time at school, the reason we only have one modeller is to keep all of the hats the same style.

It's okay, I have loads of free time at school, the reason we only have one modeller is to keep all of the hats the same style.
Then here's some ideas:

Fez
Lampshade
Bear Head (Like you look out the mouth. Same could go for Aligator.)
Bluetooth earpiece
Pot (Like a big clay pot that you carry on your head)
Second head
Headlamp
TV head
Sombrero
Jester hat
Cupcake on a stick that hangs infront of your face
Eyepatch
Bionic Eye
Fishbowl

Wowza, this is cool :3

Plan on porting some of Pandan's old hats to this (like the viking helm and so on) or are you going to make new versions of them?

Also, with 75 hats I daresay a GUI may be in order, the textbox cannot handle such magnatudes o,o

Been asked already, and in OP, we will be porting Pandan's hats.

I've been thinking about it, and we will see how it turns out. Right now it lists four hats in one line, like Pandan's, I might make it 5 or 6 and see how it goes, but if It's just too much then we will be developing a GUI. I just feel it is silly to need a GUI to wear a hat. At the same time, a GUI would make trading much better.

Heres some hat ideas:
  • Umbrella Hat
  • Knights Helmet
  • Crown Hat
  • Pot Hat
  • Headban
  • Fedora
  • Banana Hat
  • Conductors Cap

Make Stormtrooper helmets.

Good ideas guys, but many ones you guys are posting are in the OP.

On a side note. I found out why nothing was working Rusty. I forgot to make it add the users to the database when they spawn :( how did I miss something simple like that.