Author Topic: CANT FRACKEN PLAY  (Read 3116 times)

WTF
it just says
"Authentication: vaildating key..."
and never finshs...yes my firewalls accept.and yes they are turned off right know...i installed the update..still notworking...i reinstall it...not working
installed it in a dif place...still NOT WORKING

Badspot

• Administrator
The only answer here is that it can't connect to the internet.  Double check your firewall because after a patch, the executable has changed and that will cause the firewall to block it again.

You don't deserve to play. Y'Know, using somebody else's account when your other one is banned.

Jookia, why aren't you on your account...

somebody else's

This is my account. Not somebody else's.

Zak used to use my account long ago before he acted like a jerk on it and I had to change passwords.

somebody else's

This is my account. Not somebody else's.
so your are saying you are not the handicapped guy jookia?

No. I am saying that I am Jookia. handicapped is YOUR opinion.

No. I am saying that I am Jookia. handicapped is YOUR opinion.
riiiggghhhttt...ill just go get those msn chat logs where i called you handicapped and you said you took it offenicly becuase of some stuff about you... -_-

Jookia, You want to play MapleStory? I'm about to.

Nah.

Combine Elite, I have some interesting Back To Building scripts that some people might be interested in.. I found it in my received files. Anybody want them? It's an add-on pack for BLR.

Nah.

Combine Elite, I have some interesting Back To Building scripts that some people might be interested in.. I found it in my received files. Anybody want them? It's an add-on pack for BLR.
what do you mean
and i have no idea what back to building is? wasent that your mod?

anywas doesent matter realy... :/ becuase you can MAKE UP scripts/ add scripts to it...so there is no way it is real :/

Including BlockPod. Made by me since Combine Elite just said that I made it.