Author Topic: Checkpoints  (Read 1203 times)

Ok, so this might of already been posted, but a nice way make a buck.
There's this app on the android market called checkpoints. You check into a store, scan items, and get points. you can redeem them for prizes like amazon gift cards.
So i don't know if this is agaisnt the rules or not, and tell me if it is, but you can go onto a site that lists the barcodes for the items, scan it with your phone, and get points. I'll post the site if this is ok with the rules.

From the site: TO PREVENT THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU BEING BANNED, I RECOMMEND TO NOT  SCAN DURING STORE CLOSING TIMES, SCAN AT RIGHT INTERVALS. FOR EXAMPLE DONT SCAN 5 ITEMS IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS DURING 1:00 AM DURING STORE CLOSING HOURS! ALSO SCAN AROUND 0.0.5 MILES AWAY FROM THE STORE AND IF YOU USE LOCATION SPOOFER, DONT JUMP FROM NY TO LA in 5 MIN. ALSO SCAN BASED ON CATEGORIES, LIKE SCAN ALL THE BREAD ITEMS BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE HEALTH & BEAUTY SECTION. IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, YOUR CHANCES OF BEING BANNED WOULD BE SLIM TO NONE

They ask you a question after you scan a item in a store, say vons, like "How much did this product cost?" or "Did you enjoy this product?"
The company pays checkpoints to ask these questions.

If you still don't understand and need step by step:
1. Get smartphone
2. Download Checkpoints
3. Register
4.(This is only good if you live close to a store) Check into a store. You should be with in one mile.
5. Go to http://www.ceploitips.com/2011/03/checkpoints-list-of-barcodes-v45.html
6. Find your product
7. Scan
8. Profit

what the forget

this cant get you banned

also who the forget would go into the store at closing hours just to do this
"at regular intervals" ?
please i'm pretty sure that they aren't going to kick you out of the store because you're scanning items in the store that the employees could probably care less about.  

Why you have a crap version of Nexus's avatar?

wtf.

It says, "Do not scan at store closing times"
and getting banned as in from checkpoints for scanning bar codes off the internet

Am I the only one who was absolutely no loving idea what is this guy talking about?

Am I the only one who was absolutely no loving idea what is this guy talking about?
noooope

i think you like use your smartphone to scan barcodes to get points for free prizes or something I dunno

i think you like use your smartphone to scan barcodes to get points for free prizes or something I dunno
Yeah. I'm saying how you can cheat it by looking up barcodes on the internet instead of driving to the store

Yeah. I'm saying how you can cheat it by looking up barcodes on the internet instead of driving to the store
dayum

that's a pretty huge hole

So...you look it up. Scan it, get free points.
Also, it gives you a coin for every item that you can use in a raffle

Oh stuff!!!

You could also use your loving kitchen.