Poll

what to join :D

yes
3 (21.4%)
maybe...
0 (0%)
no
11 (78.6%)
http://www.eyesontutorials.com/images/Effects/VladStudio/tut35_FireDragon/firedragon_1024x768.jpg
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: slapers of FIRE  (Read 3019 times)

WE ARE THE SLAPERS OR FIRE WE EPIC there is a clan pic you need to do this to join fill this out <3
put up a pic of icecream if you what to join <3 ill clan thing is SOF
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:01:24 PM by mntnman »

Totally reporting you now... -_-

You just loving made a clan.
ya it been up for like 2 hours and no one joind so i gave up on that clan handicap

ya it been up for like 2 hours and no one joind so i gave up on that clan handicap
Tip: Edit the other topic.

why for making a clan
You should look at older active clans like Ievent and try to remake your original post like them. I am telling you this just so people don't be mean to you.

You should look at older active clans like Ievent and try to remake your original post like them. I am telling you this just so people don't be mean to you.
<_< umm rly no

Be patient, and nobody joined because your old clan had no layout and it sucked. You didn't even put any general information. What are you, 8?

Be patient, and nobody joined because your old clan had no layout and it sucked. You didn't even put any general information. What are you, 8?
im 11..cigarette and puls my old on ppl said "im going to report you for making a trolling clan" so ya stfu
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:13:37 PM by mntnman »

im 11..cigarette and puls my old on ppl said "im going to report you for making a trolling clan" so ya stfu
Why do you refuse to listen to these people? We are only trying to help you. We want your clan to be very cool and have everyone love to join. Just take some of our advice. No need to call anyone a cigarette.

Why do you refuse to listen to these people? We are only trying to help you. We want your clan to be very cool and have everyone love to join. Just take some of our advice. No need to call anyone a cigarette.
im sry ok i sick of ppl and this on guy Trifax trolling me about all i do like he says "People, he's 11. Get off his back.

JUST KIDDING. The fact he's 11 means we need to beat him off (lol) the internet for at least a couple years until he can actually exist here without exploding from idiocy."
so ya im getting a little mad >:/

im sry ok i sick of ppl and this on guy Trifax trolling me about all i do like he says "People, he's 11. Get off his back.

JUST KIDDING. The fact he's 11 means we need to beat him off (lol) the internet for at least a couple years until he can actually exist here without exploding from idiocy."
so ya im getting a little mad >:/

Wait a year then come back :3

Layouts are everything to a clan either get better at it by watching other clans examples or have someone else do it.
I'm 11..cigarette; so ya stfu
Listen to Count before you rage like a two year old, Hes actually trying very hard to help you, and you just called him a cigarette. Name one time in this topic when he actually did the same.

If you were 11 you would know decent grammar. Which you obviously don't.

EDIT: Also, don't go around spamming your stolen "logo" and telling people to join.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:52:45 PM by mp7964 »