Author Topic: Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)  (Read 103512 times)

I kind of see a resemblance to the Facebook Tony posted, minus boobs.

I think I'll stay out of the imminent internet fight. I don't know why anyone would do this for her/him, it seems ridiculous.

Someone get the black hair stocking picture and compare it with this picture, something doesn't add up.

Those pictures were proven fake ages ago though.

yes those pics. but stocking said "she" is japanese.
this is a white girl we are seeing

In reality, I'll tag this as another attention whoring attempt and waltz off now.

First few pics were probably just trolling. I still don't see any way this could be fake.

I sort of promised that I'd never resort to this, but seeing as how people I actually have come to care about don't know what to think of the new "evidence" LT and Eph are pedaling around. So I'd like to thank everyone that stuck with me even through my proud reluctance to do anything, love you guys thanks for being there for me in the light of all this recent idiocy. Have a goodnight. <3

stocking, unless i knew you in real life, i can guarantee this isn't you. i know someone who looks JUST like that.
someone who looks exactly like that picture is also a weeaboo.

Wait wait wait. If stocking is white and atkitten is white, whos boobs are those on stockings profile? They sure aren't white tits.

Someone get the black hair stocking picture and compare it with this picture, something doesn't add up.

Those pictures were obvious shops, like rightclicking them and reading the "details" said it was produced by photoshop CS3 ffff

I'm spoiling my good mood atm, goodnight.

Wait wait wait. If stocking is white and atkitten is white, whos boobs are those on stockings profile? They sure aren't white tits.
Yes they are. It's just the lighting, fool.

Wtf? Theyre clearly white and Im pretty sure theyre Kittons

THose are kittons

Kind of reminds me of Natalie Dawn.