Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)

Author Topic: Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)  (Read 101703 times)

Stocking is 100% female thread: O WE HAT stoking she is a trole wtf shes a actually A MALE
This thread: oomg stoking ur femal tank god brb faping..

You guys are pathetic horny forgeters, it's too loving funny lol.

Lord Tony is trying too hard

I now believe stocking is female.

I know girls who look as nice as the stocking in the pic who use guys like tissue paper.

Stocking is 100% female thread: O WE HAT stoking she is a trole wtf shes a actually A MALE

Heeeey
How did you know I was fapping? >.>
ok ;))
Me 2 kira

Lord Tony is trying too hard

Stocking is trying too hard, he even said that he was asian. This is a loving white girl.

Blockland forums in a nutshell.

Also pretty much the whole Anti-Stocking Crew is complaining in this topic.

Obviously shes not going to be befriending a bunch of people who thought she was a guy and hated her like a week ago

Stocking is trying too hard, he even said that he was asian. This is a loving white girl.
Which was proven fake and she even admitted she was white. Months ago. loving damn how slow can you get?

some1 jelis

Also pretty much the whole Anti-Stocking Crew is complaining in this topic.

Obviously shes not going to be befriending a bunch of people who thought she was a guy and hated her like a week ago
More like months.

Yeah so, I could have said I was a 40 year old lesbian indian chick and then gone and posted a picture of me as a guy and noone would have cared.

WHOLE TOPIC IS GEY

Get on the left if you think she's a guy

on the right if you think she's a girl
lets go class move along
Yeah so, I could have said I was a 40 year old lesbian indian chick and then gone and posted a picture of me as a guy and noone would have cared.

WHOLE TOPIC IS GEY
because we know you are one!!!!

I'm against stocking because she's an starfish, I don't give a forget if she's a girl. No matter what she's a bitchy troll.