Author Topic: Its not a Vacation house... ._.  (Read 4632 times)

It was inspired not based... again the only noticable relation to the other house is the exterior of the house...
and the location of the TV, and the arch doorway, and the window/door into the garage

it's pretty heavily "inspired".

but not copied.

Quote from: Eksi (Private Message)
I'm sending you all a personal message JUST SO I MAKE SURE YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU ARE

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169519.msg4286022#msg4286022

FIFTH REPLY ON THREAD

It's very similar. It's clearly inspired by Clockturn's house as seen in ECB8/1.

But it is SO FAR from being stolen and/or edited.

Don't private message me about something I didn't even claim.  I have no care in the world about who owns what or how much you noticed what I said.  Shut up.

I simply got told something by someone else, corrected myself, and sat out of this topic.  Never thought it was stolen in the least.

I have no care in the world about who owns what
Never thought it was stolen in the least.
Pfft, sadly I don't like copies.

Also, I see.  Clockturn made it, my bad.

If you didn't have a care in the world and never thought it was stolen in the least, why speak up about it at all?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:14:23 AM by Eksi »

I asked something, someone answered me.  Calm down dude.

Same. It looks exactly like it, with different colors, bigger windows, and no roof.
dude  i WATCHED boba build this house

Why would you bump this?

Really good buddy :D. But if I could make one suggestion it would be to get rid of some trees, it makes it look like the house is in the center of a forest or something. Other than that its really good :D.

That's a nice vacation house you got there.

I'm not in that picture!  ;D

Good job, old friend.

bumping for more suggestions