Author Topic: Click = lag? o.O  (Read 1219 times)

THE PROBLEM: This might be weird and very rare. It might not even be from Blockland but the only program so far that lags when i click anywhere in game like at menu, IRC, etc.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Anyways, this is very strange. As i click anywhere. it seems to want to switch screens like if i click, it switches to the screen next to it.

EXAMLPLE: If another window is up and I click blockland, Blockland goes behind that screen.

CONCLUSION: If anyone can help me with this because none of my friends would, that would be great. Ill be looking this week until i lock.

Close the other window, also I have no idea what the title is about. It's not lag if it's switching between programs.

1. Close the other window,
2. also I have no idea what the title is about.
3. It's not lag if it's switching between programs.

1.Ive tried that.
2.The title is about my problem, as i click it switches screens, i thought i was brief
3.That's the problem, i wanna know how to stop it from doing that

"Lagging" is network connection. Not switching between windows. Beef up your description. What windows do you have open, what are your computer's specs, what's the OS? Stuff like that.

"Lagging" is network connection. Not switching between windows. Beef up your description. What windows do you have open, what are your computer's specs, what's the OS? Stuff like that.
You continue to show how unknowledgeable you are at this stuff.

You continue to show how unknowledgeable you are at this stuff.

lol i know right,

ok lets make this CLEAR for even you to understand mp7964:

1. WHEN I CLICK I LAG,
2. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WINDOWS ARE OPEN
3. I HAVE WINDOWS 7 XP
4. IT LAGS IN MENU TOO ( why would internet have to do with that anyways, i mean really, what the fck )
5. YOUR NOT HELPING I NEED HELP THAT'S WHY I AM HERE

Ok bro

im sorry dude, its that guy, mp7 guy he wants breif LEARN TO READ PEOPLE, HELP ME NOT COMMENT

I have no idea what you just said.
You also didn't clarify what I quoted.

Also, how long has this been going on? If it's recent, have yo utried restarting your computer?

I have no idea what you just said.
You also didn't clarify what I quoted.

Also, how long has this been going on? If it's recent, have yo utried restarting your computer?

restarting-whu-why the heck would I do that?

lol i know right,

ok lets make this CLEAR for even you to understand mp7964:

1. WHEN I CLICK I LAG,
2. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WINDOWS ARE OPEN
3. I HAVE WINDOWS 7 XP
4. IT LAGS IN MENU TOO ( why would internet have to do with that anyways, i mean really, what the fck )
5. YOUR NOT HELPING I NEED HELP THAT'S WHY I AM HERE

You are really a dumbass.

You didn't put enough information about the problem. Definition of "Lag"

I'm trying to help, but you on the other hand are just being a complete moron. Restarting your computer fixes many problems, especially if it's been on for a while. Also, backup your addons folder and reinstall the game.

If your OS is Windows XP, it's old.
If it's Windows 7, reinstall the game.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 05:02:10 AM by Badspot »

You didn't put enough information about the problem. Definition of "Lag"

I'm trying to help, but you on the other hand are just being a complete moron. Restarting your computer fixes many problems, especially if it's been on for a while. Also, backup your addons folder and reinstall the game.

First of all, Lag. You linked to the definition of lag specific to "online gaming" hence why its title contains "(online gaming)". You don't know what you're talking about, so just stop.

He used lag correctly. XP shouldn't have any problems with Blockland yet. You are the moron here.

restarting-whu-why the heck would I do that?
Computers cant be left on every day all day dude you have to shut them down and restart.

Thats not helping

Computers cant be left on every day all day dude you have to shut them down and restart.

Sorry I thought you meant rebooting, delete everything wise. I Shutdown my computer daily.
And ok it may be an add on is doing this. Thanks to both...well 1 and 1/2...cough cough....mp7964...cough cough...

No. Because No.

reinstall the game.
No. Because No.

Yes. Because Yes. He did not say to delete everything that has to do with blockland, he said reinstall. Once, I could not start severs, right when it started loading the map, it crashed. I reinstalled block, keeping the stuff it allows me to keep, and the problem was fixed. Try it, it may work.