Author Topic: My brother has comitted Self Delete  (Read 17832 times)

magic bullet conspiracy lives again

no one died lol.

you simply cannot get someone in the ground that fast. even if you skipped a reception and family thing. even if you were not delayed by any investigation.
and even if you owned your own damn cemetery.

little boys dont know there are procedures to things in life. you should learn up some before you try to lie.
You do not know what it's like to lose a loved one. Get out of this thread, you have nothing to contribute.

Here is what makes me not believe your story.

We saw his body with blood all over it in the backyard, with our hunting gun.

In real life you won't be covered all over in blood. A head splatter is about a cup of blood however, this was used by a hunting rifle so judging what I've seen before the blood will only come out of the nose, mouth or ears if he shot himself in the head.

He came over for dinner with my grandmother, then when he put his plate up, he went outside. He didn't come back, so we were worriedthere, dead.

You didn't hear a gunshot?

Also, if you're so shaken up by this why do you log onto Blockland forums instead of mourning?

Gojira is getting trolled pretty hard. Bisjac is here to piss everyone off and justify it by having a valid point.

When this topic finishes turning to stuff, and OP locks it, I wanna be the one to make the drama topic this time!

Gojira is getting trolled pretty hard. Bisjac is here to piss everyone off and justify it by having a valid point.
Great commentary, 5/5 would read harder next time!

When this topic finishes turning to stuff, and OP locks it, I wanna be the one to make the drama topic this time!
no me!

A valid point? What the forget are you talking about.

All he has done for this entire thread is poke fun at the tragic loss of a family member.

Have fun, handicap.

You do not know what it's like to lose a loved one. Get out of this thread, you have nothing to contribute.

yah cuz my family is just invincible and they dont age.
derp'ins