I just got braces.

Author Topic: I just got braces.  (Read 1299 times)

Just wait 'till you get a permanent retainer after that. I had one in for 5 years.

AW YEAH brother.

>uprighted?

what the forget is that. i had to get a canine exposed cause it was impacted, but that's about it.

I hate my dentist ever time I go there its "Oh wow you look terribly blah blah rant rant complain" Then he starts talking about how he likes my sister >.> I was so close to knocking him out but we moved and switched dentist.

My teeth are nice and straight. And sharpened.

I don't have any speech problems with my braces, other than the inability to say "Gushers" or any other word that has a "sh" followed shortly after with a "s"

Don't give someone a blow  :cookieMonster:

have fun with that, ouch

there was a short period where I had giant springs in my mouth and I could easily sound like sean connery, that was a good time

have fun with that, ouch

there was a short period where I had giant springs in my mouth and I could easily sound like sean connery, that was a good time
I had this a few months ago.

have fun with that, ouch

Osh my gosh. Ish bet shzat wash funney.

It'll hurt for about another 5 days. Have fun!

at some point ill need braces too, ive got one at the top that needs straightening and one at the bottom that needs moving forward

I had braces for 5 years.

5 years of pain.

But then my teeth were fine and all I needed was my retainer.

I never wore my retainer.

;(

1: Obtain crowbar
2: Obtain toothache gel (Numbing stuff.
3:???
4: Profit!