Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 94203 times)

oh my.

problem?

What the project is

I'm going to assume you mistyped "What is the project?" and answer you accordingly: the project, as suggested by Eksi, is Krypt Crypt. It is a sort of underground base of operations for Krypt loosely based on scenery from Assassin's Creed.

oh my.
Well at least you're not in charge. :cookieMonster:

So yeah, I don't even know what progress we have or who's done or going to do what, sooo... anyone want to fill me in on that?

I'm going to assume you mistyped "What is the project?" and answer you accordingly: the project, as suggested by Eksi, is Krypt Crypt. It is a sort of underground base of operations for Krypt loosely based on scenery from Assassin's Creed.
Sounds hot.

Alright everyone. I've got an important announcement to make...

Krypt has been doing a whole lot of nothing lately. It's not anyone's fault in general, but the clan does need to be more active. If you feel that you do not want to be a part of the clan anymore or think that you will not be able to participate in any project or event (Not just the current one), than you may leave, otherwise, every member must participate in this clan project unless you give a good reason not to. (Family, School, Work, etc.) Laziness is not an excuse.

Also, Skip has become Co-Leader alongside Tophat. (Don't worry, you didn't get replaced.) As Kyzor said earlier, Skip is in charge of the Crypt project, which you can find the details to in the OP under the "Current Projects" section.

This project is staying this time. We need to finish a project and can't keep throwing ideas around.

That's all, unless Kyzor has something to say or correct me on.

you should just let me orginize it :cookieMonster:

Well, since I can't do any building and I have lost my ability to model, it seems that I have been dismissed.

Good-bye guys.

Well, since I can't do any building and I have lost my ability to model, it seems that I have been dismissed.

Good-bye guys.
Low self esteem is not a valid excuse either. Stick around for a bit. You haven't lost your ability to model and I'm sure you can build fine. That doesn't mean you have to model if yo don't want to.

9:22 PM - Cam-chan: drop me as the project's organizer please
9:22 PM - Cam-chan: I wouldn't be able to deal with it right now

so guys, who wants to be the organizer

I find my self doing nothing in this clan.
M sorry, but I'm out.

what the french toast is going on in here

what the french toast is going on in here
Everyone's abandoning ship.

Cam-chan: Mind if I ask why you're really quitting, though?
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: wo am I your idol
Cam-chan: just out of curiosity
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: i am
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: honered
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: um
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: honestly?
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: because I've got a job, a girlfriend, and no time for clans
Shas'O'Com'Ra'De: what little time I spend on BL I spend on my own server trying to finish up what space projects I have left
Cam-chan: (lol girls)

So I looked at the members list. If I removed all the people that want to leave and also remove all the inactive people, that's almost everyone, including myself... Which would pretty much kill us.

Kohna: Hey! We're giving out free Steam games! Check it out before we run out! http://www.bit.ly/48439
Capit4list: okay!
Kohna: Hey! We're giving out free Steam games! Check it out before we run out! http://www.bit.ly/48439
Capit4list: cool!
Capit4list: awesome!
Capit4list: you suck!

kohna secure your loving account
This was the only post on the Krypt 2 year anniversary.

So I looked at the members list. If I removed all the people that want to leave and also remove all the inactive people, that's almost everyone, including myself... Which would pretty much kill us.
So, I think you guys need to make this less of an in-game clan and more of a group of bros that just hang out.