Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 89559 times)

So it looks like Apple is...

*shades*

...jobless.

B)

So it looks like Kohna is...

*shades*

...an idiot.

B)

More like a squidiot. A squidiot who doesn't watch Swat Kats. :(

So it looks like Kohna is...

*shades*

...an idiot.

B)
I saw it on facebook shutup :(

Rock music helps me model.

Yes? No? Missing a center?

Rock music helps me model.
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2gvldm8.png[/img]
Yes? No? Missing a center?

That's pretty interesting, Fox. What is it, exactly?

North Port, Florida.

AKA one of the stufftiest, crime-ridden towns in all of Florida.
I live near Camden NJ... one of the worst cities in the US... look it up. I think it's like 2nd on the list of most dangerous cities.

Also, since yesterday's conversation, I decided it would be interesting to show you what my moral code is like. I took the time to write up what I believe in the form of rules or guidelines. I actually follow these things. They haven't let me down yet... Not that you have to follow them, but if you ever wondered why I'm so... Well how I am... Here's a complete guideline to Makanix:
Code: [Select]
1. There are three sides to every story: Yours, theirs, and the truth. Never assume truth unless proven through facts. 

2. Organize your personality. Use what is most appropriate first. Use what is most important next. Wise>Clever>Smart>Funny

3. Never speak curses. Profanity weakens the voice and destroys your influence. One who speaks cleanly can accomplish twice as much as one who let's their words flow freely. See rule 2.

4. Build Friendships, not relationships. Have no enemies and accept previous enemies' changes to an extent. See rule 1.

5. Remain neutral unless a distinct good/evil right/wrong conflict has been identified. Two conflicting neutrals should not be sided with.

6. Status is meaningless. Do not fear those with power and never be afraid to stand against them for the right cause. See rule 5.

7. Actions speak louder than words, words are more powerful than actions, but both are useless alone. A silent fight is one fought for no purpose. 

8. Be reserved and patient. Good things come to those who wait. Those who cut in get cut.

9. Never make a promise unless you can keep it 100%. A broken word has no power and lost trust lingers.

10. Never be afraid to dream. Imagine your best. Conquer your worst nightmares. Never live your life out as a hollow shell. 

11. Be sharing to an extent. Don't give everything away but don't hoard everything for yourself. Help when needed. Back off when unwanted. 

12. Laughter is healthy. Keep the mood up with a clever joke, but don't oversell it. Keep it subtle. Make sure others will not be offended. See rules 2-4.

13. Never ever EVER shun others for their mistakes or wrong doings. Treat them as if they were you. Try to fix the problem only if wanted. See rule 11.

14. Do not limit yourself. Be free but stay controlled. Nothing is impossible, just never been discovered yet.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:30:34 AM by Xinakam »

1. There are three sides to every story: Yours, theirs, and the truth. Never assume truth unless proven through facts.
I will correct this:

There are three sides to every story: Yours, theirs, and Pi's. Pi is always right.

Fatty.

There are three sides to every story: Yours, theirs, and Pi's. Pi is never right.

fixed

That's pretty interesting, Fox. What is it, exactly?
It's meant to be a bird, with the wings and tail feathers, but I couldn't get the body right, so I'll do that part soon.

It's meant to be a bird, with the wings and tail feathers, but I couldn't get the body right, so I'll do that part soon.

Looks pretty good so far.

I didn't see the IP Address for the Minecraft server in the OP. Was hoping to drop by later today.

I didn't see the IP Address for the Minecraft server in the OP. Was hoping to drop by later today.

Something happened with my router and all my ports borked, so I have to reforward everything that was previously forwarded, but I'm too lazy to do that right now. Besides, I have a lot of very processor-intensive programs open at the moment, so my Minecraft server will lag like all hell.

Of course, someone else can host.