Author Topic: Race Mod: The Beginning  (Read 5929 times)

rat

it must have crashed then. i will put it back up when i get home from school in 2 hours.

The server isn't even up, oh yeah thats alot of help.

Finally.

This is destined to fail, if the RTB four wheeler was not blocko enough, your realistic Ferarri with dual machine guns will not be accepted, if you are using my Explorer code (I saw it in the spawn list) give me some creds... And download the new .cs for it, you have an outdated one.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 01:59:08 PM by VerticalHorizon »

Ummm... Did anyone else get that?
Yes, it's hardly brain surgery. You could at least use an online dictionary.

some people cnat play online handicap -_-

thats their problem? lol...
they can bite the dust and kiss our asses. or get with the damn program and buy the game.

i siad i own the game dumbass
i dont know whats blocking it though...i used to be able to play online...now i cnat

That model sucks, not blocky enough.
I like the idea, but please use a diff model.

I went to the server and he said it was Temp, ITS THE DEATH CAR OOOOooooooOOOoooOoooO!

rat

This is destined to fail, if the RTB four wheeler was not blocko enough, your realistic Ferarri with dual machine guns will not be accepted, if you are using my Explorer code (I saw it in the spawn list) give me some creds... And download the new .cs for it, you have an outdated one.

Hey, I downloaded your explorer mod from the forums for people to enjoy on the server, not specifically for race mod. I will give you full credit if you want to edit it and make a racing version, which would be greatly appreciated for the offroad style maps that we're planning.

rat

That model sucks, not blocky enough.
I like the idea, but please use a diff model.

this gallery post is just what i got accomplished yesterday (hence "The Beginning")

please refer to the race mod discussion post:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=17017.0

thats the pic of an empty server -_-

thats the pic of an empty server -_-
That seems to be a pic of an updated checkpoint system, actually.  He'd probly just restarted it after updating it.