Author Topic: Centhra's Dueling  (Read 23458 times)

arm was just being cautious i think.

You were being a complete bloody fool.

You deserve a permanent ban. That's my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:09:52 PM by otto-san »

If an admin on Centhra's could respond to this, or IRC on "Frozen"

Frozen, I've seen Slick's chatlog.

He unbanned you, you wouldn't shut up, he rebanned you.

I did not say anything, I just wanted to be helpful by saying, "Ok, now I need to show you how I'm not aimbotting"

Look, I just want this mess to be over with, but as well, I don't want these admins to say that I was aimbotting, which I wasn't. And Armageddon kept saying that he had a video of me, I asked if I could see it but he said no. Later, I said, "Why can't I see the video?" and he replied, "what video". Why would he say that he had a video then he didn't, you tell me.

I think we are all at fault here, me for not shutting up, and the admins for seeing something that was basically doing third person. I told Slick that I do third person, so I can see around walls. He replied, "Yes, but not through walls and 16x16 cubes." Well, I would say, that he's correct, I could only see through 16x16 cubes and walls if I had an aimbot. But I was not looking through those, I was just wandering around the map "Pit" and enjoying the playing time.

It's a temporary ban and has always been one. Please stop posting before I lengthen it.

Goodness, just unban me and we can stop arguing over this ban.

Or you can just shut up so I don't get involved in this.

Lol, why do I have to talk to you, can you get SlickSliver555 or Armageddon on the spot?

Lol, why do I have to talk to you, can you get SlickSliver555 or Armageddon on the spot?
I'm an admin and if you post again I'll extend your ban.

Also, Chrono, I will stop posting, but this is the only way I can get to contact admins about this, none of them respond to IRC and half don't even have IRC.

Last night I had this weird dream.

I went to a house on a water front in a foresty area. Slicksilver555 was operating a test on a type of radiation called "Centhra". He had people in rooms of the house, and he had placed what looked like energy saver lightbulbs that were humming and giving off the radiation. He wanted to see if it caused cancer, and stuck me in a room. Anything that was metal would get really hot, I touched a doorknob and it felt very warm, I flinched. Suddenly Blockland player Lub came in and tried to escape by jumping out the window into the river outside, but then Slick comes running in shouting "NOOO" explaining radiation is dumped in the water and it will almost certainly kill him. We don't see Lub return to the surface.

I sit in the room for a while scared I'm getting cancer, then I'm allowed to go. Naturally I run out of there very quickly.