Author Topic: Centhra's Dueling  (Read 23439 times)

Also, Chrono, I will stop posting, but this is the only way I can get to contact admins about this, none of them respond to IRC and half don't even have IRC.
or use RTB4.

I do not have RTB4, and also, Chrono, why would you ban me longer? I am just trying to make a point that it was an unreasonable ban.

I do not have RTB4, and also, Chrono, why would you ban me longer? I am just trying to make a point that it was an unreasonable ban.
i meant they may not be on RTB because they use RTB4.

edit:

He'd extend the ban because you're being annoying about it, even though you were unbanned.

"Okay, this is over, let me explain why I was right all along for no reason."

It's incredibly immature and annoying.

I was unbanned for 5 seconds and got rebanned, because I said this, "Ok, let me show you that I don't have an aimbot". When I was Ircing SlickSliver555 I said that if he unbanned me I would show him that I don't have an aimbot, so I thought he unbanned me for that reason.

Chrono, can you just give me a chance to start over?

I was unbanned for 5 seconds and got rebanned, because I said this, "Ok, let me show you that I don't have an aimbot". When I was Ircing SlickSliver555 I said that if he unbanned me I would show him that I don't have an aimbot, so I thought he unbanned me for that reason.
No.

You didn't read my entire post.

He'd extend the ban because you're being annoying about it, even though you were unbanned.

"Okay, this is over, let me explain why I was right all along for no reason."

It's incredibly immature and annoying.

It is seriously childish to try and prove you were right all along even when you get what you want.

You're trying to have your cake and eat it, too.

Frozen is getting too much attention.

My point is that you're trying to get the last word out, after I say the conversation is finished.

why don't you add a setting which disables crouching and jumping

why don't you add a setting which disables crouching and jumping
Because that's not a very good idea.

Sorry, it's just the truth. a probably widely-shared opinion.

Because that's not a very good idea.

Sorry, it's just the truth. a probably widely-shared opinion.

i dunno, i thought it might lead to some interesting cover-based battles rather than spamfests
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:14:50 PM by MikeyMonster »

Hahaha, "Frozen is getting too much attention", half of these posts don't even qualify for the topic. Do you think I want attention? I just want and admin to set things straight, instead of "He's the bad guy!".

Hahaha, "Frozen is getting too much attention", half of these posts don't even qualify for the topic. Do you think I want attention? I just want and admin to set things straight, instead of "He's the bad guy!".

if you shut up and wait for your ban to be up, you can rejoin the server and it'll be like starting from square one.
except the admins might feel a bit angry towards you.

And otto - san, why did you even come into this? You're just making it worse. This is between myself and the admins, not you.

Chrono, I need to talk to you