Author Topic: Centhra's Dueling  (Read 23469 times)

The mod and some maps were really well done.

You and everyone who worked on this nailed it.

Dragonoid-X owned me in a sword fight, Ugh.

Dragonoid-X owned me in a sword fight, Ugh.
Ikr I barely beat him one time. Some people can be really good with certain weapons.

Ikr I barely beat him one time. Some people can be really good with certain weapons.
Yes they can, i be haunting you! >:D

Don't remember the name of the map.. however you could shoot a dude up there with a spear... the map is also dull.

Please remove.

Don't remember the name of the map.. however you could shoot a dude up there with a spear... the map is also dull.

Please remove.
-snip-
Wow that never happened to me on that map, strange.

Yea anyways that should be removed, or at least put a roof.

Ah that map, yes it is dull didn't know you could send a guy up there though

Make streaks.

Let's say every 3 duel-wins a person wins, it announces it, or something like that..

oi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TleVozn035k
stuffs breaking
not just that one round, everyone else is getting stuff like this.

oi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TleVozn035k
stuffs breaking
not just that one round, everyone else is getting stuff like this.
Riveting video, chap.

It still thinks I have an outdated version when I just put a new version in the addons folder of blockland v20 and i restart BL.

More bugs with the map but idk which map is it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:13:58 PM by Shy_Guy »

We are currently working on fixing all server issues. The server is currently unstable due to authentication issues and various script issues with the latest update. I will post again when the server is stable again, but until then note that the server may have some issues. Below is a list of issues we are currently working to resolve. If you encounter an issue that is not below, please post or use Help Chat (team chat) when an admin is online to report it. Thank you for your patience.

• Confliction between cross server sync objects and authentication objects causing authentication fail
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:42:34 PM by Slicksilver »

If you have any problems with specific maps, please make sure you tell us the name of it.
There's lots of maps submitted and accepted. It's hard to go through them all each time there's a problem.

i downloaded the client mod but it wont work i cant find the option to keybind it