Author Topic: Motherloving Miracles.  (Read 3401 times)

Four-way yes plz.

i love it how vinny keeps digging a deeper hole by making more alts
He's pretty stupid. I don't see a point in his constant trolling if he's just going to get banned before he reaches 200 posts.

Go figure it would be Vinny. He was always such a cry-baby little prick.

He's pretty stupid. I don't see a point in his constant trolling if he's just going to get banned before he reaches 200 posts.

It's like when Jimmg makes accounts just to see how quickly he can get banned

Silently Banned After 150 AmAzInG posts! :3

smug little forgeter.

get hit by a bus.

Signature:
This was indeed a great time guys. I do have to say. I'll be back in a year for another fresh slate. Love you all dearly. ;D
Silently Banned After 150 AmAzInG posts! :3
Oh my..

Go figure it would be Vinny. He was always such a cry-baby little prick.

Destroyer what happened

What's with the insults bro I thought you were above petty name-calling

Destroyer what happened

What's with the insults bro I thought you were above petty name-calling

Some people simply get to me. I hate people who just because they mess up and won't be accepted anymore feel the need to come back and screw up the forum.

It's like when Jimmg makes accounts just to see how quickly he can get banned
1. Wait until Badspot is online.
2. Register account.
3. Start topic with "BAN ME" as title.
4. Post research as the message body.

There, quickest way to get banned after registered.

Well guys, it's a thing of the past now lets get over it and move on.

Badspot

• Administrator
I deleted the account and all posts.  If anyone wanted to know what kind of activity gets your key deactivated, here's a great example.

I deleted the account and all posts.  If anyone wanted to know what kind of activity gets your key deactivated, here's a great example.
I didn't know that simply spamming/being idiotic gets your account deactivated. Didn't you at one time say that you'd have to be the biggest idiot on Earth to get your key revoked? Or am I mistaken?

I didn't know that simply spamming/being idiotic gets your account deactivated. Didn't you at one time say that you'd have to be the biggest idiot on Earth to get your key revoked? Or am I mistaken?

To get your key revoked for bad behavior you have to be literally the worst person in the entire game.

What was his ID/Origional-Account-Name?

That's the post I was thinking of.

It appears Vinny is "the worst" player ever, lol.