Author Topic: Motherloving Miracles.  (Read 3420 times)

That's the post I was thinking of.

It appears Vinny is "the worst" player ever, lol.

If Riddler played blockland, he wouldn't even compare CLOSE to how bad vinny is

Almost all traces of him are gone.
All his posts were wiped, along with his entire account.
The only evidence he ever existed are all the drama's and people who quoted his posts.

Almost all traces of him are gone.
All his posts were wiped, along with his entire account.
The only evidence he ever existed are all the drama's and people who quoted his posts.
I deleted the account and all posts.

4:07 PM - VinnyTheCat: Skorps, the starfish trolling the forums was my cousin. He had to stay at my house due to the flood. I mad Miracles to message baddy and i left it logged on. He got on my computer and trolled the forget out of the forums. He used several websites and accounts of mine. So, goodbye.
Sounds plausible.

Sounds plausible.
and yet he manages to follow gamz's typing quirk perfectly

and yet he manages to follow gamz's typing quirk perfectly
who says they both don't read homestuck

Sounds plausible.
Yeah I'm calling bullstuff. It's just that people are always blaming family members or friends. This happens way too much so there's literally no credibility in what he said.

Yeah I'm calling bullstuff. It's just that people are always blaming family members or friends. This happens way too much so there's literally no credibility in what he said.
My gut says otherwise.
But hey, stuff happens.
Honestly, if that is true, I'm wondering if he's kicking his cousins ass right now.

If it was true (I'll admit I may have been a little strong with my opinion) then I certainly would be kicking my cousin's ass.