Author Topic: does anyone want to start a website? ill pay domain  (Read 1409 times)

why do you keep making a bunch of topics on random stuff?

mine is the loveiest
huehue

im not... this isnt random im actually looking for someone why do you keep posting in them?

im not... this isnt random im actually looking for someone why do you keep posting in them?
"look at my channel"
"i have a c++ question"
"does anyone wanna start a website?"

that seems pretty random to me :/

Theres maybe 2 people on this forum that can use C++

Making a thread about it on the off topic section, the single most visited section on this forum, is not a good idea to say the least.

you know what why the forget are people coming to my topics to just loving spam them, i have a question, so ill askit so forget off

Nobody will make a website just because you tell them to.

no i know how to code and everything, i just need a partner

you know what why the forget are people coming to my topics to just loving spam them, i have a question, so ill askit so forget off
okay, so what is this website going to be about?

what is it's content?

what is it's purpose?

obviously this would require planning

No

No. You will not be helped with this, for a download site you need allocated space on a server. Those cost a crapton of money. You'd be paying alot of money if the site got used frequently. For nothing.

its content? its a site where you can upload files and download them, but what im doing with it makes it different than the others.. its purpose? to make downloading easier

don't you need like metric forgettons of space for something like that?

its content? its a site where you can upload files and download them, but what im doing with it makes it different than the others.. its purpose? to make downloading easier

Hurr durr hurr

Its not like theres already mediafire, moddb, and thousands of other download sites that already do that.