Author Topic: My new favorite song.  (Read 1887 times)





forget you guys and your stuffty metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BfTXI6jwM4&feature=player_detailpage#t=4s

I now have a favorite metal song.
That's not metal god forget stuff.

That's screamo or whatever trashy "slam on guitars" genre that is.


AC/DC is yes.


ty sherlock now please show me where I said my opinion was fact like most of the hardcore death metal fans tend to do.


That's not metal god forget stuff.

That's screamo or whatever trashy "slam on guitars" genre that is.
I call it ass.

I call it ass.
Btw, I liked this song.
Something actually good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A
I heard it every now and then when it was on the radio and it was good.

ty sherlock now please show me where I said my opinion was fact
*Takes pipe out of mouth.*
Sorry sir, quite busy on a new investigation right now.

I heard it every now and then when it was on the radio and it was good.
It's one of my favorites.
I prefer music like that over most things. There's a few exceptions though.


fuk ur sht, i got dedma5.

Oh wait, this is a metal thread? Sorry, don't got any. :/