Author Topic: Song requests: MGS and Halo  (Read 5535 times)

Looking for the MGS theme and Halo songs, such as the MGS theme, Halo Anthem, Rock Antem for Saving the World, The Last Spartan, or MGS Sk8r Theme.

Some free song files can be found at:
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/index-gr.html

(I have a feeling this will get alot of crap...)

hmm I have the MGS theme, there are two versions. One full length, the other is from the trailer. I'd have to sort through some discs of mine but i have it. (thanks to a friend who bought the soundtrack for $.50 at a yard sale)

I have the halo soundtrack..

Rock Anthem for Saving the World is an awesome song.

So everyone's down wit the idea, yay

The MGS Theme is too long and to hard to loop, but I've never heard the Skating theme. Halo theme wouldn't be much different.

The MGS Theme is too long and to hard to loop, but I've never heard the Skating theme. Halo theme wouldn't be much different.
I don't quite get why the songs must loop

sovellis, if you don't loop the song, the game will play it once and it will end, unlike a looped song which will replay after ending. You'll have to keep resetting the song if you don't loop it, which will make people not want to play it.

You could edit the MGS theme song to the shorter trailer version and have it fade out at a respectable point in the song.

sovellis, if you don't loop the song, the game will play it once and it will end, unlike a looped song which will replay after ending. You'll have to keep resetting the song if you don't loop it, which will make people not want to play it.

You could edit the MGS theme song to the shorter trailer version and have it fade out at a respectable point in the song.

No, I mean why not just let the entire song run and at the end just pause and restart. What I meant to say was I don't get why all the songs must be shortened loops instead of entire songs that loop at the end.

Because than the file is too large, and people don't want to wait to download that crap.
I also don't see why you would need that, just play the song in the background using winamp or something.

Maybe someone could make a Winamp plugin for Blockland. Hey, Garry's Mod has one.

Yeah you need to shorten the length of the song. Facechild did this exceptionally well when he created the USSR anthem, I'll ask him what he did to make it more compact.

There is certain software that let's you create really nice and smooth loops.

Yeah you need to shorten the length of the song. Facechild did this exceptionally well when he created the USSR anthem, I'll ask him what he did to make it more compact.
He didn't create it, He edited the original song.

...that's what I meant. Regardless....