Obama botches entire U.N photo

Author Topic: Obama botches entire U.N photo  (Read 3337 times)

Looks shopped. His arm is hidden behind one guys head, so it wouldn't be too hard to copy/pasta one of his waves to this pic. People try a lot of things to smear stuff all over Obama.

I see Reagan, I knew the US would bring him back to life with a machine in Area 51.
*tinfoilhat*

I see Reagan, I knew the US would bring him back to life with a machine in Area 51.
*tinfoilhat*
Holystuff, I see him too ;_;

Looks shopped. His arm is hidden behind one guys head, so it wouldn't be too hard to copy/pasta one of his waves to this pic. People try a lot of things to smear stuff all over Obama.

It isn't shopped.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/21/obama-flubs-photo-op-by-blocking-world-leaders-face-with-wave/
Yeah don't mind the stuffty source.

>Media covers the botched photo

OH LOOK HOW IDIOTIC OUR PRESIDENT IS PUTTING UP A HAND, OH SO BAAAD

What I really want to see is a press photographer who has the balls to take 5 or 6 photos then say "alright everyone, now make a silly face!" and take a picture. I would pay good money to see all the world leaders making faces.
That would actually be rather neat, showing the politicians as being actual people instead of just guys in suits that make stuff happen.

What I really want to see is a press photographer who has the balls to take 5 or 6 photos then say "alright everyone, now make a silly face!" and take a picture. I would pay good money to see all the world leaders making faces.
THIS.

regan, top right corner, he's in the tan suit. i should have known, the zombies are running the government.