Author Topic: On the verge of Knocking someone out  (Read 13908 times)

I was at school around 11 AM (pacific time), Lunch.
Sweet sweet lunch, I was going to have Chicken tenders and a chocolate Muffin(Hell yeah).
On the way to the Lunch recieve Area.(you go up, say your last name and they give you your food that you ordered Earlier in the morning.)
I felt a slight Push on my side, Some Fat ass 14 old(my age) Rampaged pass me, I ignorned His Fat ass (I have no problem with fat people By the way.).
He stops and talks to a friend and stops Overdoing His Run limit(Five feet).
I am up near the order area, When I feel a Heavy push, The kid rampaged pass me Full speed, I fell down do to his Blunt force fat-charge, I get up, Im cut everywhere, But this isnt why I am angry.
He stops to talk to his friend again, I get about 10 feet away from him, Before I let it go.
I am up near the order Area I got my food, And Im eating lunch with my hockey team, And Six, Very Pretty girls what by, Looking at us happily, And this is where it begins...

I hear, "Out of my way!", By the fat kid, The girls didn't hear this.

He Plowed all the girls on the ground and they All Fall onto the ground.
My hockey team, all of them stare at me, What am I doing you ask?
Im running after the guy as he made his way Into the Lunch recieve area, I grab his shoulder and turn him around, grab him by the collar and front of his shirt, And lift his ass up.
He starts yelling for the lunch lady to help him.
This is why I like the lunch lady, She said "I dont care what happens to you, I get payed per hour for lunch, Not your own personal problems, kid".
He looked at me And I smile, Devishly.
As you are not aware I am one of the biggest fighters on our team, I do weights, Boxing, and Guitar(which has nothing to do with this, Just saying.)
He says this "Put me down Or I will-!".
He was saying this as I drove my right fist into his face Like a car.
He has a cut on his Right cheek, Bleeding horribly.
Did I mention that my hockey team continues to there food like nothing is happening?
He yells in pain but, it was more of a Fain air whisp, For his shirt collar is now choking him.
I grab him by the collar again and I ask "Listen you little Fat stuff, You gonna push those girls down again?", HE says "Of course I will, There sluts!".
Now my hockey team is staring at me with large eyes, little did that Fat starfish realize he Just insulted my Sister and girlfriend.
I push him to the ground and Start hitting him, He starts trying to fight back, He is failing.
He then again yells for the lunch lady, She says nothing, and is watching eating her usuall salad.
The kid Suprisingly lands a Punch on my Right cheek, Didn't feel a thing.
I landed around 10 more punches before the Fat ass was crying, I then got off and said...
"Next time you do that, I wont stop."
He did it again today.
Note I am not a bully, The football jocks are, the hockey team are Nice guys, Like me(I dont seem nice on here because I take my anger out on here because it has no effect in my Life.
Me
Jake
Joey
Tevor
Emerson
Jayden
Dylan
Dylan.R
Daniel
Danielle(Yes we have a girl on our team, She is a tough one, Yet extremely Pretty.
My brother
My sisters boyfriend (my good friend Eric)
Aaron.
All of them, Have said that the fat kid plowed six girls infront of their eyes, Besides Eric, He was sick that day, or both of us would be kicking his ass.
The rest of the girls are single.
I felt I did right, And will do right again tommorow.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:24:14 AM by Badspot »

bet you wont MAKE HIM SPIT RED

bring gun to and shot him

Story is fake.  Read it before on reddit.

Too cool for the internet~
and yeah
Story is fake.  Read it before on reddit.

Wow bro, you are so cool. Wish I could write stories like that.

lol'd.

Well, aren't you a tough little frosh?

Where do teachers at?
Teachers are on break, And I have parents that are good friends with all the teachers, Which is epic.

Teachers are on break, And I have parents that are good friends with all the teachers, Which is epic.
Impress them with your amazing Milkshape game and then shot them in star fish.