Ok I seriously need help with GIMP

Author Topic: Ok I seriously need help with GIMP  (Read 458 times)

I need help with the colors thing in gimp. I'm trying to put colors on a default template of a pixel avatar but all the colors I get are black and pale. I changed the colors of the foreground and background colors millions of times but I only got those 2 colors. I even   
went to the gimp website but nothing there was helpful.

Gimp is weird for me because whenever I try to trans something, the little white and grey squares are in the image.

I need help with the colors thing in gimp. I'm trying to put colors on a default template of a pixel avatar but all the colors I get are black and pale. I changed the colors of the foreground and background colors millions of times but I only got those 2 colors. I even  
went to the gimp website but nothing there was helpful.
this happened to me too, there was one of those community project games where you take the little picture and edit it or whatever, and when i opened up paint and slapped on some bright red it came out as some sort of pale black/purple

Actually all the colors I see in my default template are all the colors I can actually use with the color picker. Why is that?

-barf-
maybe you are actually colorblind and your parents never told you, kind of like how they never told you that you're adopted. rip PurpleMetro

P.S. i know some good therapists XD

maybe you are actually colorblind and your parents never told you, kind of like how they never told you that you're adopted. rip PurpleMetro

P.S. i know some good therapists :)
You don't meed therapy for colorblindness, and you won't die because of it.

grekgekeekr is smretes person in therd. man of da year 1999 Y2K
THX MAN :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:09:28 AM by Greekgeeker »

P.S. i know some good therapists XD
you made me shed a tear.