Author Topic: Jmayo and His Alt  (Read 3442 times)

Writing this on my iPod so bear with me.

Jmayo is a user that got insulted a multitude of times in the JP Mod topic, and as a result made an obvious alt to spam and troll under.

His debut: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170191.375

His butthurt example: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170966.0

All of his alt's (argentinosaurus, if you haven't figured it out) posts are troll attempts and are in caps.

Discuss.

You sure do bitch about people a lot.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:45:41 AM by Badspot »

Im Online At The Same Time As Him But yeah WJUHGWUEYGYGYWE

You sure do bitch about people a lot.
Go cry some more about how many times you have been drama'd. This guy is actually spamming and trolling many topics.

Go cry some more about how many times you have been drama'd. This guy is actually spamming and trolling many topics.

Like three or four? Anyways, I don't care what you think of me. But you DO bitch about people a lot.

You both (not saying this to the OP) are going to get banned, for admitting to trolling, and being too cool for the internet, you're both dumbasses.

You Mess With Me You mess With My Friends And we Troll For Along Time Or Till We get Bored fsgfsdegewygrwegrewtgrewvgwre tyg

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:42:49 AM by Badspot »

You Mess With Me You mess With My Friends And we Troll For Along Time Or Till We get Bored fsgfsdegewygrwegrewtgrewvgwre tyg
Good luck getting banned my friend, you're never coming back here.

You sound stupid.

lets play i spy. i spy with my little troll-catching eye a noob who spams alot of troll faces and is butthurt because he has no respect from the community.

Like three or four? Anyways, I don't care what you think of me. But you DO bitch about people a lot.
Yeah, and I've only posted four dramas thus far. Obviously to you that is s low amount you butthurt prick.

I DONT EVEN LIKE THIS FORUM. I MADE THE ACCOUT JUST SO I COULD DO THIS:
-Snip-

We already know, derp.