Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 147891 times)

Oh my god.

Another one?
Why make these? They all end up getting locked and everyone fights for like 42 pages straight, then a new one is made and the cycle repeats.

You guys seriously need to find out a way to make this fair or stop whatever mechanic is causing everyone to fight and kill these threads.

VNN-For some reason the only news network we have!

BREAKING NEWS!
Vegzombian Royal Guardians have located ripe lands on the eastern border of Vegzombia! These lands are beachfront as well, which, in the words of King Veggie, means "We will have greater opportunities to spread our wonderful culture around the world! This is a time for great growth and accomplishment!" King Veggie's contagious enthusiasm has already caused several families to move far into the eastern regions of our fair nation.

Jorici, no. Go kill yourself please.

Peekarica Daily News
15 January 2060
PEEK CITY - Scientists are working hard to make a map of Peekarica. More will follow.

Jorici, no. Go kill yourself please.

All I am saying is that the same pattern repeats itself in all of these.

It goes smoothly for a bit, then someone does something another person doesn't like, and then it's a stuffstorm for the rest of the thread until it gets locked.

It needs a few better game mechanics, like maybe a dice roll? I don't know. Something that would make it fair so people won't have 10,000,000 soldiers and nukes to invade each other in two years.

All I am saying is that the same pattern repeats itself in all of these.

It goes smoothly for a bit, then someone does something another person doesn't like, and then it's a stuffstorm for the rest of the thread until it gets locked.

It needs a few better game mechanics, like maybe a dice roll? I don't know. Something that would make it fair so people won't have 10,000,000 soldiers and nukes to invade each other in two years.

I agree.

I think we should just stop with these topics altogether. This one will end up like all the others.

I agree.

I think we should just stop with these topics altogether. This one will end up like all the others.
Probably :I

Peekarica Daily News
16 January 2060
PEEK CITY - President Antares Andrews has sent a message to Nappy Land and Vegzombia to form an Alliance. Antares Andrews is also interested to have a cup of coffee when he visits the other great leaders.

Union Name: World Nations

Description: Countries that are a part of World Nations will work together. If a country gets attacked, all countries of the World Nations will form one group and attacking back. We also help poor countries.

Union Flag (864x512):

Nations:
- United States of Peekarica
- Viano
- Kintharian

Rules:
You accept the rules that you DON'T have:
1. Dictator government
2. Economic crCIA
3. Nuclear weapons
4. Attacked any country before
5. Cheated with your weaponry

Leader:
- United States of Peekarica

Target: Making the world safer
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 05:50:23 PM by Antares »

VNN-Expansion Already? HERESY!

King Veggie was greeted with a message from President Antares Andrews from Peekarica requesting an alliance. King Veggie's stance on this is unknown except to himself, as he is unmarried. He will meet with the President tomorrow.

off-RP:
The name Peekarica was first used for a mini-country in Blockland, in 2009.
blockland is a game
you're still a hypocrite~~

off-RP:blockland is a game
you're still a hypocrite~~
I removed the rule now. Everyone is allowed to base their country of a game, this makes it for people easier.

Oh my god.

Another one?
Why make these? They all end up getting locked and everyone fights for like 42 pages straight, then a new one is made and the cycle repeats.

You guys seriously need to find out a way to make this fair or stop whatever mechanic is causing everyone to fight and kill these threads.
People who ruined other Earth games were just a bunch of non role playing idiots. Topic owners should have a feature to remove user posts that breaks the rules.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:28:11 AM by Antares »

Country name: United States of Britain

Flag:

Country type: Economic

Government type: Democracy

Prime Minister: Ryan.J.Whyte
Vice Prime Minister Jayden.J.Whyte

King of Country `King Wallace`

Population: 10,458

Capital: Dundee City

National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDEQjGIleKg

Languages: English

Weaponry
-3Tanks
-11 Jets
-14 War Vessels
-1 aircraft carrier
UNITED STATES OF BRITAIN  RULES THE SEAS

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:19:49 PM by Titanic1912 »

Weaponry 2,000 Tanks - 2490 Jets - Soldiers around 3 million -5,000 War Vessels - including 19 aircraft carrier
 UNITED STATES OF BRITAIN  RULES THE SEAS

Exactly what I was talking about.

Exactly what I was talking about.

This information is from  Peekarica forum.

http://www.peekarica.com/forum/index.php?topic=778.0
:)

ill change anything if need changing Antares :cookieMonster:

Ryan