Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148542 times)

USSRV
The government has begun focusing on the Navy more, since we have a small one. They mostly are focusing on the Typhoon class submarine.

USSRV
The government has begun focusing on the Navy more, since we have a small one. They mostly are focusing on the Typhoon class submarine.

Water-tight comrade!

Irajinia has begun testing on a new ICBM, the Minuteman MKIV. It will be fired at several abandoned cities and military bases. Each MIRV warhead will have a yield of about 250 kilotons.
Testing them underground is much safer.

Peekarica Times
14 January 2069
PEEKARICA - President Antares Andrews has spoken with the government of Viano for peace talks. Viano has quit at the invasion plans for United States of Peekarica.

Testing them underground is much safer.
They're not activated, actually.

BREAKING NEWS
Six pilots were killed today at an airshow in a three-way collision. They were performing a maneuver called "The Piercing Heart."
Here is an amateur video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-60909pmKQ
(ignore the speaking and intro.)

Done. :D
Thanks.

Can I fill out the rest of that island next to Peekarica?

Good news guys!

Our army is fully trained and equipped. Come at me bros! 

Good news guys!

Our army is fully trained and equipped. Come at me bros! 
army of 4,000,000
come at me br0

You could feel the tension in the air.
I was walking through the door of the immigration building. A new arrival from one of the fringe colonies of the USSRV, I had never visited the mainland. Born on a small island a few hundred miles away from Porlaq Island (they never call it that anymore,) I was raised there and lived his whole life there.
"Name and registration?" The attendant asked.
I replied, "Gunther, J. 22105."
   She hit a few button on the keyboard next to her with the utmost precision, probably looking at a terminal screen behind the counter. The room was painted grey, with tile floors and ceilings.
"You can go now," she said.
   I walked past her, thinking about the mission I had. I had served in the Irajinian war, actually I had served in both of them. During them I had slowly lost faith in my country. After the second war, with my trust in the people whom I fought for broken, I took up a dead with some Garrcian officials. I spy in the military for them, and I get a free ride to their country, complete with luxury for life. As I had no future to look foward to after the war, I agreed.
   I exited the building into the city of New Porlaq (now called New Volsgrad.) The air was thick with industrial smog, the result of years of manufacturing volatile chemicals for war. I walked past a few people, knocking into one of them. I had some money in my pocket, about 10,000 of the currency here, provided to me by my Garrcian benefactors. This was real, taken out of deals with the USSRV.
   There was a news stand a block away from where I was standing, and I walked towards it. I was wearing some hard leather boots that are given to all migrants into the country. They knocked against the slate sidewalks, creating a rather loud noise that alarmed some, seeing that I was a migrant.
   I arrived at the news stand, where trinkets, food, and newspapers were being sold. I asked the guy for a Support bar (It was just a granola bar, they don't sell chocolate anywhere on Terra, not for a cheap price anyways,) and a newspaper. I payed him about 10 dollars for the whole lot, and started reading.

We sell decent cheap chocolate here in Irajinia. He should come here if he likes chocolate.

Unless he wants to bomb Garrcia.

We sell decent cheap chocolate here in Irajinia. He should come here if he likes chocolate.

Unless he wants to bomb Garrcia.
chok1337