Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154897 times)

KBTU is just another name for the Glaktatian Colony.
Ah, then alright.

Also, what is the date? :o

All updated. :D!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:56:20 PM by *Magick* Mage »

Tharsha has completed all projects that were started prior to the crash.

As of now we have further developed our space fleet. 2 new cruisers and 2 new secondary command ships have also been constructed. The improved automation allows for a minimal crew to operate these vessels. The command ships are a fourth as long is the mothership and the cruisers a fourth as kind as the command ships. They are combat ready but probably won't have to be used because our national security is rarely at stake.

We've also constructed our first tank battalion. 40 tanks have been constructed along with shuttles to deploy then to the surface. These tanks are capable of moving up to 45 mph while being able to fire from an 80mm cannon.

30 percent of our population is now combat trained. As infantry. They have been equipped with weapons from the early 21st century. (see nation post)

The mothership's defensive systems have been upgraded.

The Commissariat was sleeping so it requests to know what kind of tensions and stuff are going down right now.

Xarian People's News
Today, the XLA has released information and reports on its latest "black warfare" unit, the T89 Rezeknov Assault Bot.

Armament:
x3 Rapid-Fire Short-Range Missile Launcher
x1 Tachyon Acceleration Laser
x2 Pop-up SAM Launchers

Height:
10.4m

Weight:
84 metric tonnes

Unit Cost:
XA$11 million

Doho, getting into the mechs, are we?
I guess it's a new weapons race.
Scientists begin constructing on a similar project that will be created in March.

Doho, getting into the mechs, are we?
I guess it's a new weapons race.
Scientists begin constructing on a similar project that will be created in March.

It's on :3

Oerian-Trejirm would enjoy partnering with another nation or two to develop carbon-nanotube exoskeletons? :D

Oerian-Trejirm would enjoy partnering with another nation or two to develop carbon-nanotube exoskeletons? :D
I don't know if I can actually accept this because I don't think OP has actually made mine a country yet
but I'm going to accept anyway
as though I had land

I have a exoskeleton already, just replace the steel with carbon nano-tubes.

The XAF is interested as it has had experience working with nanotechnology.

I have a exoskeleton already, just replace the steel with carbon nano-tubes.
May as well start all over from scratch.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:45:52 PM by QuantumEagle »

Garrcian Weapon Development
In response to the mechanical walker released by the Xarian Federation earlier today, Garrcius has created it's own walker as a better answer to the black-warfare T89. It is more heavily armored, and has more weapons than the T89, at a sacrifice of speed.

Weaponry:
1x MD-1 Driver Railguns (Main Weapon.)
1x Laser Missile Defense
2x Assault Cannons
2x SAM Missiles Modules (4 missiles each.)
2x 50. caliber miniguns.

Crew:
1 Pilot.
1 Railgunner.
1 Gunner.

Height:
14.6 meters.

Weight:
92 metric tonnes.

Cost for 1 Unit:
#14 million
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:13:18 PM by Tomcat »

KBTU, hearing news of Mechs as next gen warfare, decide to make anti-mech support incase of an attack from a mech-using country.