Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148520 times)

Tharsha has invited other world leaders to the giant rave that is currently in it's third week.

Fockewolfe War Broadcast

- A force of about 55 JSF fighter planes launched from the carriers F.W.N Commander and Apollo towards Palo. Cruisers are bombarding targets. About 1,000 troops and armored vehicles are on their way in ships.

A JSF fighter above Palo

The F.W.N Calder fires a Tomahawk

The F.W.N Ferrari leaves dock in New Orlando
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:37:45 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

The Federation has respectfully announced our occupation of Palo our reason being we want to be controlling everything that goes on in this airspace and water.

New from the front
Federation Special Forces gather around to be briefed.

Federation IFVs getting ready to board our C-17s

A-10 Thunderbolts headed to the island flying over the Caufladen Mountains

Irajinia begins preparing its military for the invasion of Palo.

Whoa what the forget? Did you even consult the international community before doing that?

Tharsha News

Tharsha has completed the first stage in it's space fleet.

The mother ship has been outfitted with antimissile systems and a docking bay to house the ships that have recently been built. Also Tharsha's first lunar mining facility, after much toil and labor has been completed. It is also pleased to announce that advancements in weather control, quantum fissure teleportation, and some other stuff is going along nicely.

The rave is over and thankfully only a few hundred people were sick/injured. Non life threatening. The sickness was either caused by alcohol poisoning or ecstasy over doses. The injuries were mainly from exhaustion. The Commissar have returned to their houses of legislation. They're all forgeted up lol
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:21:20 AM by Thar »

Whoa what the forget? Did you even consult the international community before doing that?
Oh, I didn't think I needed to, I just thought that country was there to take up space. anyways I just did that to add somthing interesting to the game

I don't need to. My country is not in any league/group. Also if we went "DER WE GON INVADE" they could prepare.

Earth agrtgsrtgretgerg.0

Ok whatever. I was just somewhat concerned you did it so suddenly.

Our plans for the island will be to add very large airport and ship port vital for refueling and maintenance while trading or even being used for civil purposes. A large military base is also planned.

Tharsha is sending a shuttle to hover over the warzone to monitor progress. It will be unarmed and will transmit images back to our leaders.

Also it will be dropping a crate full of carrots onto the island.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 04:28:05 PM by Thar »

FockeWolfe War Update

- The FockeWolfe air force reports great success, shooting down 25 P.A.F aircraft with only 1 JSF lost and 2 damaged. The troop ships are about 10 miles from the island, and a group of destroyers has sunk 3 ships of the P.N.

Also it will be dropping a crate full of carrots onto the island.
Tanks, now we know what to do with prisoners

Tanks, now we know what to do with prisoners

:creeperface: