Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148494 times)

The F.W.S.F has reported that about 35 Hydra space fighters have been built. They can be identified by the tri - colored (yellow, black, red) lightning bolts down their flanks. Several of these are patrolling around the planet.

>FWSF Detects UFOs near orbit of planet. Large ships are heading towards the planet's surface.

>FWSF Detects UFOs near orbit of planet. Large ships are heading towards the planet's surface.

Whoa what. :c

Also, Tharsha's currently stoned Commissariat of Foreign Affairs extends its greetings to all new nations.

Xarian Hourly
     A full investigation has been launched into the anti-communism acts in Natoriona. Timed bombs went off at 2 police stations, The People's Hall of Natoriona and the Vlaken Square subway station. "I heard a loud crack," an eyewitness said, "then I watched a wall of the hall collapse outward onto the street. It was terrifying."
     Two people were injured in total and are both in stable condition.

Outsiders of the Federation claim that they have sighted "laser tests" from within a Xarian military base, describing it as a "giant beam of light at least a metre across". The government reassures the international community that these are merely rumors.

Oh sh--

Kintharian research on android technology has produced fruitful results, as we now have a prototype android which can carry tools, speak, and respond to change. They are currently being test by the military to see how useful they can be.

Xarian Hourly
     A full investigation has been launched into the anti-communism acts in Natoriona. Timed bombs went off at 2 police stations, The People's Hall of Natoriona and the Vlaken Square subway station. "I heard a loud crack," an eyewitness said, "then I watched a wall of the hall collapse outward onto the street. It was terrifying."
     Two people were injured in total and are both in stable condition.

Outsiders of the Federation claim that they have sighted "laser tests" from within a Xarian military base, describing it as a "giant beam of light at least a metre across". The government reassures the international community that these are merely rumors.

Oh sh--

Holy forget, Tharsha requests that you pull your stuff together and get your stuff under control. stuff

Tharsha News

Today we mourn the death of a beloved Commissar Rupert Juliona, who served in the Commissariat of Domestic Affairs for over 100 years. He passed away at age 145. The cause of death is to be heart failure from the UBER RAVE forget YEA that we had early this year.

In other news, the mothership has been equipped with basic defense weapons as has the shuttles. A recent poll in Tharsha is showing that its citizens are for the current I.S.S. resolution being passed by the international community. However, they are concerned that NO ONE IS VOTING ON IT.

Tharsha is also have another UBER loving RAVE forget YEA tomorrow (IRL) and is inviting the heads of state to accompany us.

THAT IS ALL LOL

In other news, the mothership has been equipped with basic defense weapons as has the shuttles. A recent poll in Tharsha is showing that its citizens are for the current I.S.S. resolution being passed by the international community. However, they are concerned that NO ONE IS VOTING ON IT.
Uh? The XAF voted already.

The Glakteau head for the area south of Graza and Asiona. The mainship is far out of orbit of Terra, but the planes proceed towards their designated location.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:56:51 AM by *FacePalm* »

alians come and blow u al up

42 gigantic Farken ships come into the solar system and orbit the moon.

They are each the shape of a sphere, and are as large as 1/4 pluto's size.

They open their hangers and are open to trade with.

Feel free to stop by and trade.