9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 534501 times)

I used Blacksmithinf pots and Blacksmithinf enchantment items to get my Dragon armor to be better than Daedric. I also looks badass.

Love this quote:

"Have you heard of the tale of Mathieu Bellamont, and the great treachery of Cheydinhal? Kill a boy's mother, and vengeance festers in the son..."

I'm doing that quest where you attack Windhelm with the Imperial army and whenever I get to a certain point the game freezes. I hope 1.4 fixes this

I finally fixed that damn shutdown error.

Guys, when you talk about making Dragon Armor better than Daedric, you better not be comparing upgraded armor to Daedric base stat. What do you get with Daedric?

forget forget forget forget forget forget forget I WAS JUST INFECTED WITH VAMPIRISM HOW DO I FIX OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME

forget forget forget forget forget forget forget I WAS JUST INFECTED WITH VAMPIRISM HOW DO I FIX OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME

Turn into werewolf?
no idea lol

Activate a shrine. I.e. Talos, Mara, Arkay, Akatosh, etc. It will cure you instantly.

Guys, when you talk about making Dragon Armor better than Daedric, you better not be comparing upgraded armor to Daedric base stat. What do you get with Daedric?
The wiki says that you upgrade them both the same way. So Dragon armor has a lower base, but a higher peak.

I've never actually done it.

The wiki says that you upgrade them both the same way. So Dragon armor has a lower base, but a higher peak.

I've never actually done it.

What makes Dragon Armor have a higher peak? Explain.

I'm tired of reading you poeple bickering.

Daedric is heavy armor, made for heavy armor characters.
Dragon is for both, but if you want the best heavy armor, go daedric, and if you want the best light, go dragon.

Are there dragon bone and dragon scale weapons? That would be amazing.

Are there dragon bone and dragon scale weapons? That would be amazing.
no but there should be
i want a mace that is fitted with dragon teeth D:

no but there should be

Yes. Slay dragons with the remains of others of there kind!

no but there should be

"Is that mace made from... dragon teeth? By the gods, what I wouldn't do for a weapon like that."

It looks strange using dragon bone armor with daedric weapons. They should really add some dragon weapons.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:49:58 PM by Shell »