Author Topic: RTB forums should go back up  (Read 2583 times)

Editing old posts BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:05:52 PM by blueblur121 »

They were kind of useless. We have this. The only purpose it would serve is to have people e-pee somewhere else.

Ephi should use it as a development forum.

Ephi should use it as a development forum.
He already does. There's the RTB4 beta forum. I assume there's also one for RTB admins.

Whoa since when were they down?

He already does. There's the RTB4 beta forum. I assume there's also one for RTB admins.
All two, three, four of them?

This forum has a funny board for the 4 mods that we have.

I didn't mean the mods of this board.

The RTB forum was really just a BL Forum reject forum. 

Yup. All of em.

We have 4 mods? I've only seen Badspot, Ephialtes, and Rotondo.

i've been banned for forever so i haven't even been able to put my add-ons on rtb :cookieMonster:

The RTB forum was really just a BL Forum reject forum. 

Opinion. I liked the RTB forums much better because it had a sense of class to it, you knew who a hater was and who wasn't, it had much less noobs and trolls on it, everything had a sense of the "better player" one who doesn't spam or writes like he broke all his fingers. RTB was truly a site for the more involved player.

Opinion. I liked the RTB forums much better because it had a sense of class to it, you knew who a hater was and who wasn't, it had much less noobs and trolls on it, everything had a sense of the "better player" one who doesn't spam or writes like he broke all his fingers. RTB was truly a site for the more involved player.
AKA the reject forum.

Why not just a RTB board or two on here instead? I doubt people want to have two forums to run back and forth too, and if you had RTB stuff on this one, you could still have your information and all that good stuff. why bother making something when we already have this wonderful forum.

I think it should be a user-feature developer board more or less. That way if Ephi isn't making the feature, but doesn't mind if it is made, then they have a place for it.