Poll

FOOF

ggggggggggg
9 (32.1%)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
19 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: David's VTOL contest - Now with 73.925% More flying cars!  (Read 19836 times)

There fixed the windshield. That random square is the effect of a curve on it.

So, how do we know you are going to gift the winner the game? I mean, not that I don't trust you, but are they going to give you the add-on first, or are you going to pay them first?

Edit: Also, I think that 1 month is a long time. Maybe you should shorten it to 2 weeks?

Edit2: Would you be okay if I released it now? Or do I have to wait until the contest is over?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:45:15 PM by TheKhoz »

Then again I just remembered, Phy is making a military heli pack.  Should wait until it's out.
But does it include a VTOL in it? If not then this will stay. It seems you're trying to kill this topic without directly saying it.

So, how do we know you are going to gift the winner the game? I mean, not that I don't trust you, but are they going to give you the add-on first, or are you going to pay them first?

Edit: Also, I think that 1 month is a long time. Maybe you should shorten it to 2 weeks?

Edit2: Would you be okay if I released it now? Or do I have to wait until the contest is over?
Erhm, I guess you can, if you want.

cc theres a lot of random and missplaced triangulation on that and it looks ugly

Yeah, I actually have yet to check if DLing forum add-ons will f**k up my BL.

Is it on RTB yet?
You realize RTB has an approval process that takes longer than an hour, right?
Also, if it was on RTB, you'd be able to search for it.

You realize RTB has an approval process that takes longer than an hour, right?
Also, if it was on RTB, you'd be able to search for it.
I know I would. There's a search button on alot of things and I realize that.

But does it include a VTOL in it? If not then this will stay. It seems you're trying to kill this topic without directly saying it.
He hasn't told anyone if there is one.
There probably is.

I am not trying to kill the topic, just letting you know it's likely in the wrong section and that there could be a VTOL in progress anyway.
It would be a decent topic if it were in Suggestions and Requests.  Originally I thought that you were just putting it here because General Discussion gets more traffic.

I am not trying to kill the topic, just letting you know it's likely in the wrong section and that there could be a VTOL in progress anyway.
Not that it matters, because there is already one released.

He hasn't told anyone if there is one.
There probably is.

It would be a decent topic if it were in Suggestions and Requests.  Originally I thought that you were just putting it here because General Discussion gets more traffic.
Why do you keep acting as if this is a suggestion/request?
It is a contest.

Don't get it?

A contest is not a suggestion nor a request, it is a competition.
It stays here in the General Discussion section.
Dismissed.

Omg Khoz, it looks so bubbly and kawaii  :3