Author Topic: Greek's USSR Application  (Read 5733 times)

Here's a little project ive been working on for a few days. Isn't complete, but hopefully will be soon. Its a WIP so dont "UberFlame" it please (this is a first draft, I would like some suggestions). Oh and feel free to rate.

Here's some pics of what I have done

Here's the finished product so far

Top View (old)

Here's The interior of the Tan House(old)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:55:21 AM by Greekgeeker »

it looks great would be fun to go through with the jeep i just wish the road wasent red... goona fix that? :P

It's very nice.

But the buildings on the side are a bit..oddly built.  It just doesn't look right to have 1x16's or whatever you're using to stack.

Other than that, very nice.  Hope to see more.

both the 2 post are correct (sadly) and did you check if the jeep can fit in those curves?

Im Probaly gonna redo the buildings, i just made em quick for scenery. And the road which I derived this from is redbrick in real life. I just cant get the right reddish-pink paintcolor ( due to the fact no one has made one), so red is good enough for now. And, no I have not tested the road for jeeps, its more for scenery, but I'd be fun to see who could accually get a jeep down this thing. Revised, look at the new screenshots
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:09:32 AM by Greekgeeker »

Love it.

OT: I got tired,  will make the subway tomorrow.

i love it :D

though red road=BLOOD?!

You loaded that road on mah server, neeto build 8/10.

The road's red because its made of brick.

Reminds me of a little place in GTA:SA.

I played that game too much though.

Use bigger bricks on the walls of the road (where you can).

The road's red because its made of brick.
=D must be laminated brick(theres a transparent layer on top)
Anyways, nice it looks cool =D.

Its a rainin in the big city (Thats why the brick looks laminated). Now, how can i make this build better, other than continuing to work on it

Nice. Reminds me of Lombard Street in San Fransisco.

nice

forget the brick part, jusut use black