Author Topic: Cambrian Explosion  (Read 4798 times)

WHAT THE forget ARE YOU DOING YOU SQUIRMY LITTLE forget
STOP DOING BACKFLIPS

So some long-legged quadroped thing was walking around all fine and dandy, then it randomly flipped itself over and it is now waving its legs around in the air like a turtle.

My ring moves itself by having massive spasms to fling itself forward :I

9 hours later

its still handicapped as stuff

My quadroped is moving himself forward pretty fast with his legs and jolting himself back up with his head

This is the funniest thread as I'm typing this.

Love you Wedge <3

My ring moves itself by having massive spasms to fling itself forward :I

I lol when they do that

lol i've left this going for 26 hours
my worms are just flashing and shooting forward

welp now to try stars

Most of my quadrupeds have evolved into slenderdogs and trip as soon as they spawn, getting stuck on their back with no way to get up.

Interesting, I'm screwing around with worms. One has found an interesting way to move by curling its end under itself and springing forward.

Edit: Quadrupeds. One finds its way around by kicking, flipping over to its back, then using its head to flip over again.

Somersault dogs.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:05:59 AM by QuantumEagle »

Interesting, I'm screwing around with worms. One has found an interesting way to move by curling its end under itself and springing forward.
After my first run which reached about 1900 fitness in an hour, I did a second one, and one of the worms moved like you described.
It got to 1400 in the first 3 minutes, constantly leaving the rest behind, lol.

OH GOD

CREATURE WIDTH IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH

1181 FITNESS

BEAT THAT BITCHES

How does one get the program to work?
I'm clicking things but nothing happens.

My quadrupeds remind me of Raptors, but they always fall on their front legs. The one with longer legs seem to be faster too, so no bipeds.

Gen. 13: Fittest: 1282, Average: 1006

1006 average, they are amazingly consistent.

EDIT: Gen. 17: Fittest: 1309, Average: 1061
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:45:04 AM by Doomonkey »