Author Topic: No outside connections, master server posting or console on dedi Wine 1.3  (Read 356 times)

First of all, it doesn't seem to react to anything I write in the console window (doesn't even display them).
Second, it doesn't seem to post to the master server.
Third, I can't join through the external IP. If I query LAN or join by IP it works fine though.
When I join through local IP I can connect fine. When I join through external IP from my network it only sends challenge requests, but the server seems to receive them correctly, at least. When IkeTheGeneric tries to connect it doesn't even get the challenge requests. I've tried both with manual port-forwarding and automatic UPnP forwarding (which usually works on my other computers). Changing port is also tried.

Issue happens both on 1.3.15 and 1.3.29.

I know Linux is an unsupported platform, but since other people seem to be able to host somewhat fine on it, got any tips for getting it working?

I seem to remember someone posting a fix for it in general discussion.

I seem to remember someone posting a fix for it in general discussion.
That one only fixes the master server issue according to what the other people said.

Also, I forgot noting that this is a completely vanilla install of Blockland, no non-default add-ons.