Author Topic: Im ready to get hit by a baseball bat...Two ROBLOX faces.  (Read 3845 times)

I made these two faces in honor of my ROBLOX character, but they ip banned me for saying Riddler was bad so....robloxisabadgamelol. :cookieMonster:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7iy7l7aw56x14tc

They were terrible faces to begin with.

Just stop posting now. This is an obvious attempt to duplicate the Finn McCool face issue. Recognize the situation for what it is, then walk away.

Why would you post these if you knew you would get flamed?

This person is a prime example of a troll,he that does crap just to get ppl pissed.

Just stop posting now. This is an obvious attempt to duplicate the Finn McCool face issue. Recognize the situation for what it is, then walk away.
To put it bluntly, Stop posting before it get s out of hand.

Don't put a single cookiemonster at the end of posts, it usually means sarcasm, also pictures are generally nice considering all decals/faces are is pictures.

Jesus Christ. For those who want this locked, Don't post. If you keep that going long enough, It will go away. If you don't like it, just don't post. It's just crappy quality CopyPasta. Also, If the OP really isn't trying to start another crap-topic, They should have actually spent some decent time making a face.

This topic really isn't that big a deal. If he likes roblox faces fine. If you don't, then Don't Post. It really isn't that complicated..
And for those of you who have forgotten
This Is Just A Game

He has only 2 posts, obvious troll is obvious

thanks for posting pictures

also, why roblox faces