Author Topic: Mega-Bear's Avatar  (Read 5523 times)



See its loving adorable!!

And the colors are great.
OH THE COLORS.

You will love hughes.

But Mega's is cooler :*

You will love hughes.

But Mega's is cooler :*
Why did Hughes have to die.
Oh yeah spoilers and that jazz.


Why did Hughes have to die.
Oh yeah spoilers and that jazz.
If Hughes didn't die Mustang wouldn't burn the stuff out of Envy.

Hughes was also holding information humonculi didn't want them to have.


Allow me to write you all a history of my avatar or ban.

After my first perma (I learned ok jeez) I sought refuge on the RTB forum where I got over 3000 posts from post whoring. It was so much fun that I had Extrude draw a cartoony version of my RTB avatar (it's on my Xfire profile jeez) and I then placed it on a meme background. Tetris thought it was poopoo so he remade it for the forum and now I use it. Add this to the OP Colten. :D

Thank you and Jesus bless your richard holes.

Masterlegodudes is better.

Red all you do is troll GET BANNED!!!


Allow me to write you all a history of my avatar or ban.

After my first perma (I learned ok jeez) I sought refuge on the RTB forum where I got over 3000 posts from post whoring. It was so much fun that I had Extrude draw a cartoony version of my RTB avatar (it's on my Xfire profile jeez) and I then placed it on a meme background. Tetris thought it was poopoo so he remade it for the forum and now I use it. Add this to the OP Colten. :D

Thank you and Jesus bless your richard holes.
what was your other account?