Author Topic: Mega-Bear's Avatar  (Read 5524 times)

Mega-Bear has the cutest avatar on the forums. Anyone agree? Its seriously the most adorable avatar Ive ever seen :D

Quote
After my first perma (I learned ok jeez) I sought refuge on the RTB forum where I got over 3000 posts from post whoring. It was so much fun that I had Extrude draw a cartoony version of my RTB avatar (it's on my Xfire profile jeez) and I then placed it on a meme background. Tetris thought it was poopoo so he remade it for the forum and now I use it. Add this to the OP Colten. :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:24:58 PM by Colten »

shut up and keep honking



I'm going to go make the cutest avatar now

Mega-Bear has the cutest avatar on the forums. Anyone agree? Its seriously the most adorable avatar Ive ever seen :D





...









I HAVE THE MANLIEST
oh nick f me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My HL2 Beta Stalker is the cutest avatar <3



oh nick f me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know that jingle that plays whenever a girl in the Sims gets pregnant?

yeah, you just got pregnant.

*jingle*


i have no cuteness
i have no manliness
i have
homestuckstuff