Author Topic: Professor Lat  (Read 1236 times)

I have caught a hacker in action he has repeatedly been banned and he has been joining back constantly while still banned! Thank you feel free if you need to flame me just discuss.

I have caught a hacker in action he has repeatedly been banned and he has been joining back constantly while still banned! Thank you feel free if you need to flame me just discuss.
Im sorry I misspelled the name.

Fun part is that it's true, i've saw it myself.

Was very amusing hacker. Especially the part when there was a print text in the middle saying HACKED BY Dignity.
Suuuuurrrreee you're dignity.
Best part was when he committed ear rape but he never banned anybody.

Fun part is that it's true, i've saw it myself.

Was very amusing hacker. Especially the part when there was a print text in the middle saying HACKED BY Dignity.
Suuuuurrrreee you're dignity.
Best part was when he committed ear rape but he never banned anybody.
Im sorry if im making a mistake.

Blockland can't be hacked

Either an admin was unbanning him, an add-on broke the ban function, or something else

Either an admin was unbanning him, an add-on broke the ban function, or something else

He didn't say if there was another admin so true.

Explain the hacked by dignity and sound spam then.
He didn't say if there was another admin so true.
There was 2 and they didn't unban.

Explain the hacked by dignity and sound spam then.There was 2 and they didn't unban.

Backdoor eval

Explain the hacked by dignity and sound spam then. events, chances are they were using a stuffty version of default minigame (if at all, it looks like a pretty bad server in that screenshot)

There was 2 and they didn't unban. you have no way of being sure.

Chances are.
He was being unbanned constantly by a person who was an admin.
Therefore allowing him to rejoin and do this so called "hacking" as you call it.
He was probably just trolling in the server chat.

Explain the hacked by dignity and sound spam then.
Placing bricks and printing them is not hacking. Neither are any of the many ways to play sounds.

Placing bricks and printing them is not hacking. Neither are any of the many ways to play sounds.
Not print bricks, centerprint text appearing on the screen.

Not print bricks, centerprint text appearing on the screen.
Events

I'm sorry I was busy at that moment I could be wrong and I took all of those into account. But I guess I could be wrong.