Author Topic: Terrain Disappearing  (Read 2216 times)

I am making my first map with water and whenever I save the map and then load it all of the land is gone.

Make sure to include your .ter file in the map folder and that the .mis refrences it correctly. If that's not the issue, you should show us the console.

I think this could also be the result of a corrupted terrain file, no? I've had that happen to me once when I made the original Paradise Island, and then had to re-make the whole thing. All that was left of the old map was hundreds of floating palm trees ;)

Make sure to include your .ter file in the map folder and that the .mis refrences it correctly.
It does have the .ter file.
I think this could also be the result of a corrupted terrain file, no? I've had that happen to me once when I made the original Paradise Island, and then had to re-make the whole thing. All that was left of the old map was hundreds of floating palm trees ;)
How would I make one not corrupted?

How would I make one not corrupted?

I don't know if mine really got corrupted. It just seemed like it.
As long as you do everything normally, your .ter file will not get corrupted.

Also, if you mean that your map's folder has the .ter file - make sure to check in your .mis for it referencing the .ter file. That's what Mega was saying.

You should PM me the map folder (if you're comfortable with that) so I can check and see if I can find what's messing it up.