Author Topic: A message to us under 18 on these forums  (Read 8634 times)

No it isn't.
Our generation is full of selfish starfishs who have no manners and respect for anyone.
This comment was inevitable, but I understand that, not every generation has the same crude opinion.  This generation is an important one, and I tell you that with 100% faith in it.

Our generation is full of selfish starfishs who have no manners and respect for anyone.
"baw my generation sux"

I feel our generation has fallen to apathy as we have nothing believe in anymore. We have no war, no god, no obligation to do anything useful. stuffs hitting the toilet

Yes.

The 1950s was a great time when commies were bad and america was good right

This comment was inevitable, but I understand that, not every generation has the same crude opinion.  This generation is an important one, and I tell you that with 100% faith in it.

I do not see many of our country's youth getting to far in life.

Kids these days just lack the...
creativity, intelligence, integrity...

Woo. I'm not a part of this for some reason even though I'm still living through it the same as you are.

Yes.

The 1950s was a great time when commies were bad and america was good right
And don't you forget it.

I feel our generation has fallen to apathy as we have nothing believe in anymore. We have no war, no god, no obligation to do anything useful. stuffs hitting the toilet
This

especially since this generation is turning into a bunch of know-it-all friends.

You all realize we are probably going to have the most eventful next century in history, right?

You all realize we are probably going to have the most eventful next century in history, right?
Type 0 to Type 1

fixed. i didn't mean that, forget off.
you didn't really "fix" anything, the post looks exactly the same.. lol
And I was just joshin',  I just thought it was funny what events you chose to describe great times and inspiring stories to tell your kids.

Hopefully our generation will grow some morals by that time, or else we are all doomed.

Honestly, I blame it on the advancing technology giving everyone the easy way out and making children lethargic and uncommitted.

there will never be another war which brings the united states together as a country

:(

no, i mean you can talk to people it's just you didn't experience this stuff as a kid so you can't tell stories from when you were a kid when you get to be 90
forget your stuff all the innovation was in the 90's and, while i was only 4, the 80 and 70's.
all of this stuff going on now is just silly improvements to what was already good.

Hopefully our generation will grow some morals by that time, or else we are all doomed.

Honestly, I blame it on the advancing technology giving everyone the easy way out and making children lethargic and uncommitted.
Every generation is bad in the eyes of itself and its elders. My dad was a teen in the 80's, smoked weed erry day, and he is one of the hardest working men I know. Same with even back to the 40's, where the kids where thought to be the worst.

there will never be another war which brings the united states together as a country

:(
Like we need more wars? I don't know or care much about politics, but I'm pretty sure wars are a negative thing most of the time in almost all aspects...

I just hope some dumbasses learn to work hard to acheive goals instead of trying to "flow with the wind"