Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 45749 times)

If You Need Someone To Test I Can

Why do people join things they know absolutely zero about?

He might be releasing the launcher and then adding more features to test said launcher afterwards?

Most likely if that's the case, it will be v20.N after a month or so after the initial release. N implying a number that Badspot ends up with in the end.
Hmm, I'm not very happy about how it took 1 year to create a launcher, but maybe he has some content that he will release straight after this update..

MY blockland keeps closing after i got v20 D:

Paradon approves this update.

Err, what? Entitled to big updates? I was just hoping for more than just a launcher.

It isn't only a simple launcher, dumbass. Did you read the thread/changelog at all? He created a new update system so he can push out smaller updates faster.

How does it work if you have Blockland installed in a external hard drive though?

custom ui's supported?

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:50:00 PM by Crown2 »

V20 is out. I expect a lock of this topic soon.

why is kalphiter hosting 4 servers at once this cannot end well

It isn't only a simple launcher, dumbass. Did you read the thread/changelog at all? He created a new update system so he can push out smaller updates faster.
Did you wake up at the wrong side of the bed today?... I'm talking about actual content, like new UI, bricks and stuff.

How will portable blockland work if you cant keep it on your external hard drive?

How will portable blockland work if you cant keep it on your external hard drive?

Um... Experiment.

today's been a great day i'm pretty pumped

Uh, they'res no add-ons folder..