Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 45629 times)

This is preventing me from playing anything now, I can only go onto singleplayer which is still in v19.

This is preventing me from playing anything now, I can only go onto singleplayer which is still in v19.

Is that Brick_V15 in your add-ons folder? If it's not it wont work.

There is no addons folder.

Hold on I'm attempting something.

nope
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:15:06 PM by Riot »

There is no addons folder.

Hold on I'm attempting something.

nope
Did you end the launcher while it was in the middle of downloading all the files? This usually happens.

Did you end the launcher while it was in the middle of downloading all the files? This usually happens.

It didn't even begin installing. The error occurred instantaneously. 

This is odd, when i boot up the game my mouse lags and when I go to a server it lags like crazy.

When it says "Downloading File x of x" does that mean updates have been applied and it is updating the game? This has happened to me twice now and I'm just curios.

Great, NOW how can I run Bl from a usb!?
Is there any way to disable it because I KNOW that no files will be damaged? and make it so that everything stays in the USB?

Badspot

• Administrator
Great, NOW how can I run Bl from a usb!?
Is there any way to disable it because I KNOW that no files will be damaged? and make it so that everything stays in the USB?

First, turn on file extensions if you have not done so already. 

• Put BlocklandLauncher.exe into a folder on your usb drive. 
  • In that same folder, right click->New->Text Document. 
  • Rename the text document to RunBlockland.bat
  • A windows message will say "If you change a file extension, the file might become unusable.  Are you sure you want to change it?".  Click "Yes"
  • Right click RunBlockland.bat->Edit.  The file should open in notepad
  • Paste in the following code:
    Code: [Select]
    Start BlocklandLauncher.exe -profilePath .
  • Save the file
  • Double click "RunBlockland.bat" to run your new portable install of Blockland.

Oh so you can just use a period? That helps so much.

Badspot

• Administrator
When it says "Downloading File x of x" does that mean updates have been applied and it is updating the game? This has happened to me twice now and I'm just curios.

Yes.  A minor update to the exe and scripts and no one even flipped out!

So what is the changelog?

its a christmas miracle