Author Topic: blockland mods 1.6a rocks!  (Read 8015 times)

ill be back im gonna play runescape....

6 posts in a row. He didn't use the right thing, when he did it sucked. The worst thing (For him even though it is a blessing for us) is that he plays Runescape.

Can I ask permission for a grammar flame?

6 posts in a row. He didn't use the right thing, when he did it sucked. The worst thing (For him even though it is a blessing for us) is that he plays Runescape.

Can I ask permission for a grammar flame?
kill him.

You need to keep playing Runescape. Never come back, please. I believe, that from what I've heard, Runescape should fit your personality much better. Now please, please, please don't post again. Your pictures horrify me.

Thank you for your time,
                                              Sir Frederick Van Krumplehumpf IV,
                                                              Grand Duke of Warsaw

who saw that flaming torture chamber THATS WERE U ALL ARE GOING NEXT!

You need to keep playing Runescape. Never come back, please. I believe, that from what I've heard, Runescape should fit your personality much better. Now please, please, please don't post again. Your pictures horrify me.

Thank you for your time,
                                                              Grand Duke of Warsaw

You live in Poland?

does this terrify you hamburger?

You live in Poland?

Who are you to not know that Warsaw is in Poland? For if I am the Grand Duke of such, should I not live there? But, indeed, I am the Grand Duke of Warsaw, and I do live in this place of which we haft spoken of. And to you, Blockman, who are you to say I might be terrified by a poor yeoman such as yourself? I will surely see you on the gallows.

Sincerely,
                                                              Grand Duke of Warsaw

Edit- Learn to spell numbnuts.
        -Hilary Clinton
            Grand Duchess of Warsaw

good idea ill brb i need to make a pic of hamburgur on the gollows

back

and heres were he gets BURNT to death!

RETAIL Forum
RUNESCAPE KICKSSUCKS ASS