Author Topic: handicapped, respectless 7th graders  (Read 6608 times)

I'm in Eighth grade, and the seventh graders below us have no respect for us.
When I was in seventh grade, I didn't EVER talk stuff to anyone older then me. But these guys do it constantly, as well as other things that just makes me mad.
I also hate their sense of style, 12 years old is not the age to be wearing Sesame street flat brimmed hats.

"I was born a few months before them, GIVE ME RESPECT!"

I wear sesame street shirts, lol.
But the kids in my grade are all friends who think they are tough.
well, most.

I'll come and kick their unrespectful asses into the curb

This.

This topic will repeat itself in 5 years when you're a Senior, or two years when you're a Sophomore. Either way, just punch them in the face and tell them to learn respect.

Dress code. *rolls eyes*

The 6th Graders around here are so damn annoying. They are obsessed with the Nyan Cat, and the fact that I know how to access the hard disk suddenly makes me some sort of Hacker Genius.

Because you have no authority as an 8th grader. I'm a senior in high school and I have no authority. You aren't better then them, you don't deserve their respect.

Wow you're not even a Freshman, that means you're less than not-a-person.

loving deal with it. Everyone thinks the underclassmen are horrible when in truth, they're no better than your class.

Because you have no authority as an 8th grader. I'm a senior in high school and I have no authority. You aren't better then them, you don't deserve their respect.
this is a load of stupids everyone knows that the top dogs rule the school

this is a load of stupids everyone knows that the top dogs rule the school
:cookieMonster:

this

and they all listen to rap and country and pop and hip-hop, and them little scenecigarettes listen to screamo and loving RUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH all day long, and if not any of those wiggers or people with bad taste in music, they sound like mice when they talk

and dont get me started on the loving girls

"a few bozos at my school are 7th graders, obvi-loving-ously all 7th graders are handicaps!!"

Honestly I want to shoot everyone who makes blanket insults that are uneducated and untrue.