Author Topic: Personal Messages  (Read 1275 times)

Yeah well i've got a pm and i cant read it cause im a Blockhead and an annoying message keeps coming up saying i've got a pm is there a way to stop it?

1. delete message.
2. re-join blockland with an email that isnt from a free email provider (i.e. gmail)
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

1. delete message.
2. re-join blockland with an email that isnt from a free email provider (i.e. gmail)
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

Gmail still makes you a blockhead.

It didn't for me... But I don't want that changing any time soon either. Plus Ephi's account uses gmail too, but he's special anyway. Are you blockheaded if you register with a non-free account then change to a free one?

Plus I think he means "re-join blockland with an email that isnt from a free email provider (i.e. gmail)", as in re-join the forums with an email that isn't from a free provider, eg gmail - Meaning that the free provider he is giving an example of is Gmail.

1. delete message.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

I cant delte the message because i cant look at it because im a blockhead and i dont have a non-free email.

Dosent matter now i've just became a nono-blockhead, Yey! *Does a little dance* Thanks Badspot!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 01:53:31 PM by MrPickel »

:D

STOP IT WITH THE GOD DAMN PIC, YOU'RE USING IT IN THE WRONG SITUATION, GO DIE IN SOME HOLE ALREADY.

Justin its not funny anymore. It stopped being funny after the 100th time.

im sorry. i thought it was funny, but ill stop. to be honest, i don't know what the prob is.